[SURVEY] The Future Of Dirty Bomb - Community Feedback

(Faraleth) #1

2015 was one hell of a year for Dirty Bomb. We’ve had ups, we’ve had downs and we’ve had a lot of in-betweens. Thus is the nature of a beta, but one of the key aspects of a beta is user feedback. This survey isn’t quite like those prior; this time I’ve teamed up closely with our awesome new community manager @RazielWarmonic and we’ve come up with a survey to focus on your main concerns regarding Dirty Bomb’s current state.

This survey should take no longer than 5-10 minutes maximum to complete!

Link to the survey: http://goo.gl/forms/1DcVJidRec

Sadly you will have to log into a Google account in order to complete this survey, although I figured it wouldn’t be too much of a problem, because I imagine a lot of people have an account already. This is done to help prevent people completing the survey multiple times and throwing the data off. - There is no point looking at inaccurate data!

As with all prior community surveys, the results will be viewed by both Nexon and Splash Damage! This survey will be posted on both the official forums and the subreddit, but feel free to send it to your friends to complete if they play Dirty Bomb, after all, the more the merrier!

Lets all hope 2016 can be even bigger and better, with a bright future for Dirty Bomb!

• Faraleth

Please note: Your responses can also be changed at any time until the time I see fit to close the survey (no static date, likely when responses slow down). So, if you feel you made a mistake and want to come back and change it later, feel free to do so! :slight_smile:

Public results are not available at this current time. They will be made available upon the survey closing to discourage any community bias.

(RazielWarmonic) #2

Can’t wait to see what you guys have to say. :slight_smile: Thanks @Faraleth for helping with this!

Survey completed!
Thank you for adding the comment part, it’s really appreciated. :slight_smile:

(RazielWarmonic) #4

[quote=“Kirays;133971”]Survey completed!
Thank you for adding the comment part, it’s really appreciated. :)[/quote]

No no no, thank YOU for completing it! :wink:

(Drcipres) #5

The first question I think it is, is from 1 to 10, how much do you think pubs need match making, maybe Im stupid, but is this asking if we want balanced matches ? Or is because we dont want to deal with the same that CoD BO3 had to deal with ?

(gg2ez) #6

Let’s hope Raz knows how to convince SD/Nexon to listen this time.

(Tenebris) #7

Filled it out and sent it to a friend who plays as well. Glad to see you guys are considering trading. I have cards my friends want and vice versa so if that gets added, I’ll certainly be making use of it.

(RazielWarmonic) #8

Meaning you can grab friends to make a party, and queue up in quick match or server browser. :slight_smile: This question has nothing to do with balancing, really.

(RyePanda) #9

This should have included bug fixing. The double carryable bug and no mission refill bug are huge annoyances

(Mrarauzz) #10

wait a bug that has been in a while you want fixed? no i think you meant you want more 0.3% case drops! silly player! here at SD we know whats best SOON™

(N8o) #11

makes survey where the overwhelming voice was that the .3% drop rates were too low
makes the exact same drop rate in the new event
asks again on how the .3% drop rates were

Yea…
Okay.

(Drcipres) #12

Meaning you can grab friends to make a party, and queue up in quick match or server browser. :slight_smile: This question has nothing to do with balancing, really.[/quote]

Welp, a want this feature as much as balance

(RyePanda) #13

[quote=“N8o;134021”]makes survey where the overwhelming voice was that the .3% drop rates were too low

Yea…
Okay.[/quote]

(triteCherry) #14

[quote=“N8o;134021”]makes survey where the overwhelming voice was that the .3% drop rates were too low

Yea…
Okay.[/quote]

But we got trinkets! jingles distraction keys

(Mc1412013) #15

Im sure @RazielWarmonic does a great job at trying to convince sd/nexon. i thing that sd/nexon has there heads so far up there u know what that its more about what they want and whats best for them. not what the community wants. hopefully thy look at this survey and don’t laugh at it. ive seen it in other games. hell my own company puts there interests/profits before there employees who bust there *ss so the higher ups can afford there boats/summer houses. i cant pay my rent lately because of pay cuts but the higher ups are still enjoying there yachts

(SiegeFace) #16

If you had a choice of new game-mode, which of the following would you prefer? *

I…I…can’t choose…

(SiegeFace) #17

Im sure @RazielWarmonic does a great job at trying to convince sd/nexon. i thing that sd/nexon has there heads so far up there u know what that its more about what they want and whats best for them. not what the community wants. hopefully thy look at this survey and don’t laugh at it. ive seen it in other games. hell my own company puts there interests/profits before there employees who bust there *ss so the higher ups can afford there boats/summer houses. i cant pay my rent lately because of pay cuts but the higher ups are still enjoying there yachts[/quote]

I seriously doubt SD are like this, from what I have seen since I picked up the game that they do in fact listen to the community (its pretty hard not to on times xD) and you can see from there streams they try to be transparent about what they have planned and how/what they are working on etc… they seem like they actually care about the game and the small community currently surrounding it, obviously they have to make money too but its refreshing to see what SD/Nexon are doing.

(SteelMailbox) #18

The question about the CW event and WtD event (Last question) is kind of unclear since I like the events themselves but I hate the RNG implemented with them and don’t want to see it ever again.

(Robtastic) #19

I believe trading integration will kick the game onto a whole new level. Look what it has done to csgo and so on.
This will be great. And required. imo.

(SereneFlight) #20

If you had a choice of new game-mode, which of the following would you prefer?

No base race? Worst survey evah. 0/10.