Loading times of loadouts since Dickens update

(FireWorks) #1

Since the last patch the loading times for the cards in lobbies and the barracks are 4-6sec for me, which is significantly longer than before. I havent read anybody else mentioning it though. Am I the only one or is it a server thing? Either way, pls fix :stuck_out_tongue:

(Mustang) #2

Fine for me.

(FireWorks) #3

Noone else having the long loading times for the cards?

(poiuasd) #4

Everything’s fine on my end. Could be a routing issue between your ISP and the back-end server?

(FireWorks) #5

The behaviour of the problem changed today:
Before the card slots were loading as white cards but it took a long time fill them with info.

Today it still takes the same time or even longer (~10secs) but it is the “dialogue” with the circle timer (kinda loading screen) being visible the whole time. When it is over, the cards are instantly loaded.

(FireWorks) #6

This problem is out of hands now. The problem increased over time to a point I can only use the barracks for merc change.

If I get to join a lobby after a match, I cannot change the merc during the whole lobby time. The cards just show white and if I click on the “change merc” it stays in the loading screen until the end of the selection time.
Same for the comp lobby, I got no chance to change the merc there anymore.

Halp!

How many cards do you have?

(FireWorks) #8

A total of 1700 by now…

(KeMoN) #9

I don’t know exactly how many cards I have, but also for me 8-10 seconds isn’t sufficient if I want to change a merc and/or a card in the Lobby.

(FireWorks) #10

I am way beyond 8-10 seconds, I am at about a minute. Literally the full mapvote time and the full merc change time.

I just played a few rounds in the morning and currently its fine and loads quickly or within a few seconds. But in the evenings, its beyond funny. Dont know if its the server computing or the bandwidth assigned. I noticed a constant usage of 16kB/s while waiting yesterday. Today it spikes up in the hundreds, so I assume its a network ressource topic.

BTW I got 420 unique cards, and no, Id rather save up credits for another event than for trading up.

Pretty sure this issue is related to the amount of cards you have, I didn’t have this issue before the last day of the dickens event when I bought 500 cases and opened them. Now it laggs like crazy.

(FireWorks) #12

Likely it is related.

However, I got 50secs of loading times now in the evening and 2secs in the morning. I think theres more to it.