Merry Fishmus

(RayBan) #1

Old friends and New Friends… hope you have a good year

(TomTom7777) #2

and holiday thanks to you all mapping and modeling elves who keep givings us fun toys to play with

(Teuthis) #3

Happy X-mas folks.

(RayBan) #4

Merry Fishmus and a new Halibut =) hope you all have a good time =)

(RayBan) #5

So the family decided not to do Turkey this fishmus ( so like the president of the United States… we pardoned a Turkey… ) So here in Canada… we are gonna roast chicken thighs… cause a chicken can still walk around with stumped legs… and no thighs… right? ( I failed biology… ) anyways… we have Stuffing… Mashed Taters… Perogies, Kolbasa … salad… maybe meatballs if im in the mood to make em… sour cream and bacon… which is to much food… My brothers bought a Beef Roast for today, but it’s not thawed out… and it cost $70 bucks… why the **** is meat so high priced??? The price of gas is low… so transporting beef is low… So we will have roast beef monday… cause Sunday is lots of left overs… Anyways… Have a Happy Holiday everyone… I’m booked off work for 10 days… and will be going stir crazy with nothing to do… Merry Fishmus All my friends and a Happy New Year!

(Loffy) #6

Happy Festivus!
:stroggtapir:

(RayBan) #7

oh… and Pumpkin pie… cause, you need pie… =P

(Teuthis) #8

So you now have a turkey running around in your house :wink:

(RayBan) #9

Well he’s out there somewhere… and I love turkey… but after thanksgiving, and the office lunch last week, which was turkey… i’m all turkied out for this year… ans yes… turkied is a new word I made… © Copyright me… so if anyone uses that word I want 15 cents… american… cause my canadian dollar sucks now…Thank You former Prime Minster Harper… =P

(Teuthis) #10

I spend thanksgiving this year with a colleague from the states and he used the grill to boil 4 gallons of oil to then frie the turkey in the oil. You and your turkey are welcome to join us next year :slight_smile: tell your turkey we have a swiming pool for turkey :slight_smile:

(TomTom7777) #11

[QUOTE=RayBan;543414]Well he’s out there somewhere… and I love turkey… but after thanksgiving, and the office lunch last week, which was turkey… i’m all turkied out for this year… ans yes… turkied is a new word I made… © Copyright me… so if anyone uses that word I want 15 cents… american… cause my canadian dollar sucks now…Thank You former Prime Minster Harper… =P[/QUOTE] Well apparently your dollar is now the most closely tied to cheap oil so maybe deep fat frying that turkey will help. Anyway former Prime Minster Harper. losing to the inexperienced son of his dead nemesis is just such a Greek tragedy wrapped up in a Superman comic book it is worth a grin, … I mean a gin and tonic, while you watch the price of US made candy canes climb up the chimney
Oh and alas your copyright won’t make you rich, somebody beat you to it…“Term used by suburban white girls meaning 'extremely drunk’”

(Teuthis) #12

[QUOTE=TomTom7777;543433]Well apparently your dollar is now the most closely tied to cheap oil so maybe deep fat frying that turkey will help. Anyway former Prime Minster Harper. losing to the inexperienced son of his dead nemesis is just such a Greek tragedy wrapped up in a Superman comic book it is worth a grin, … I mean a gin and tonic, while you watch the price of US made candy canes climb up the chimney
Oh and alas your copyright won’t make you rich, somebody beat you to it…“Term used by suburban white girls meaning 'extremely drunk’”[/QUOTE]

Omg, be carefull with this word. I just clicked on this link from TomTom and here what was there:

I’m getting turkied by my boyfriend under the table right now!

(Mustang) #13

Perhaps “basted” is a festive word one could use here…