So when we gonna get our Trinkets?

(S0und_) #1

talking about these:

(DarkangelUK) #2

Did you purchase a Founders pack?

Founders already have them. They just appeared in their inventory.

(PixelTwitch) #4

dang,

was not applicable it seems.

(S0und_) #5

Personally i bought the starter pack? If there was such thing.

Edit:

Yep, no gun tag, but this raises an other question, what the hell is a Founder’s tag then?

(DB Genome editor) #6

As I recall the Founders tags were supposed to appear next to our names on scoreboards, etc…

(Mustang) #7

Founder’s tags are shown in the forum, you can enable it here: http://forums.warchest.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

(DB Genome editor) #8

But referring to the picture he posted, the Founders tags advertised at the time were different for each level of contribution, nothing like the current forum Doritos. If that’s what they are, it’s a bit underwhelming…

(Mustang) #9

I know, we said this when it was done forever ago, alas tis what tis.

(S0und_) #10

Although it’s not important, or truly meaningful, but it would be nice if the ‘Veteran’ rank could get some recognition in a form of gun tag.

(NeroKirbus) #11

As odd as this is, I bought the legendary pack and I ended up receiving the VIP gun tag…? What are the prerequisites of getting the VIP one?

(Mustang) #12

The legendary and VIP cards seem to be the wrong way around atm, should be fixed next patch.

(Violator) #13

I got mine ok but for some reason I have 2 of the same - perhaps because I was in the alpha & beta? It is very cool though :slight_smile: They both show as Legendary but I get VIP in-game. EDIT: just read Mustang’s post above, maybe something to do with that…

(sfHitman) #14

i owned a founders pack
but i get no trinkets…
also no special cases…

is that a bug ?

[QUOTE=sfHitman;543406]i owned a founders pack
but i get no trinkets…
also no special cases…

is that a bug ?[/QUOTE]

Did you get the 30$ pack? That pack did not offer gun trinkets.

(Protekt1) #16

I didn’t know they added these.

(Protekt1) #17

Not sure if it was fixed or not, but it seems like the picture in the inventory shows the VIP skull but once in game it shows the legendary 3 stars.

(Mustang) #18

It’s a known bug, the inventory images got mixed up, planned to be looked at for the next patch.

(sfHitman) #19

Dont know this is 2 years ago …

Check your bank transactions history, they keep logs for ages.
Or this: https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/purchases/history