vote kick and vote shuffle require 100% of players involved to vote

(UnaSalusVictus) #1

this happened a few min ago, we tried to kick him every time the game would let us, always failed with same results as image shows over 1/2 team wanted rid of him, only he voted to not kick himself…failed…

same results if you try and shuffle, 100% vote or it fails…not sure if this is intended but, it should be if the majority want to kick OR shuffle OR restart map, it does it…

(Mustang) #2

The person always automatically votes no without interacting, so it’s not that.

Probably it was the person that abstained that is the reason the vote didn’t pass 5/7 = 71%, perhaps it’s set to 75% or 80% pass rate.

(UnaSalusVictus) #3

[QUOTE=Mustang;542844]The person always automatically votes no without interacting, so it’s not that.

Probably it was the person that abstained that is the reason the vote didn’t pass 5/7 = 71%, perhaps it’s set to 75% or 80% pass rate.[/QUOTE]

yup, but IMHO(and that of the entire rest of the server) was “it was over half, why is he still here” we tried though…just…somebody decided we shouldnt be able to do that or something.

(Kl3ppy) #4

SD always has problems with the votings. Make it simple, when 50%+1 of the players who have voted. The ones who dont vote, get ignored.

(ASD) #5

all this vote **** need to be removed. half of the time the losing team start voting for everything
they do more votes then they did fire bullets

(UnaSalusVictus) #6

[QUOTE=ASD;543046]all this vote **** need to be removed. half of the time the losing team start voting for everything
they do more votes then they did fire bullets[/QUOTE]

so, you like not being able to vote out blatant hackers from your own team…sounds like something a hacker would say.

(ASD) #7

if you think so…
its more frustrating to loos the whole game because … yes the other team is stronger but we didnt try to win… the only thing our team was trying ist to find the maximum possible votes… sitting in the spawn and voting … this is not fun if you are the only one who run to the EV, repair it 3 times (cost about 10 lives) and you moved it maybe 5 meters… and the only action from your team is starting votes

(DB Genome editor) #8

[QUOTE=ASD;543067]if you think so…
its more frustrating to loos the whole game because … yes the other team is stronger but we didnt try to win… the only thing our team was trying ist to find the maximum possible votes… sitting in the spawn and voting … this is not fun if you are the only one who run to the EV, repair it 3 times (cost about 10 lives) and you moved it maybe 5 meters… and the only action from your team is starting votes[/QUOTE]
You guys are obviously talking about different things. “Vote Kick” should be available at all times, I don’t think anyone will argue with that. However “Vote Shuffle” should be disabled after a certain point in the match, once the game is clearly won on one side and a shuffle cannot turn things around (only give a random win to those that get shuffled to the winning team). Perhaps at that point it should be replaced by a “Vote Surrender”?

(UnaSalusVictus) #9

[QUOTE=ASD;543067]if you think so…
its more frustrating to loos the whole game because … yes the other team is stronger but we didnt try to win… the only thing our team was trying ist to find the maximum possible votes… sitting in the spawn and voting … this is not fun if you are the only one who run to the EV, repair it 3 times (cost about 10 lives) and you moved it maybe 5 meters… and the only action from your team is starting votes[/QUOTE]

ASD my team stomped the other team, we didnt sit around the spawn, nobody did…we just tried to boot his ass because he was so blatantly hacking…i mean sooooo blatant…

i can accept skill, but not snap turns and **** like that…way to easy to spot if you have seen it before.

and Djiesse i agree i actually suggested vote surrender on the official forums and was attacked by Jostabeere and his buddy Amerika (mod) who always does his buddy jostabeeres bidding…(anytime Josta tags him or flags something Amerika is there to defend his little buddy even when his little buddy is calling people liars and ****…)

i know more then once my team would have voted to surrender rather then spend the rest of the round spawining into spawn rape.

now thats something they need to work on/fix…spawn rape is…insane…i mean bc2 they had to make a system that caused anybody who killed somebody in the spawn also die and if it happened X times, they where auto kicked and given a temp ban.

just seems odd that anybody would want to NOT have a way to vote out/remove hackers from a game…unless they are one of the hackers/exploiters…

i just want rid of the people who blatantly hack.

Ghost Turtle uses ESP but at least he makes it look like he has skill rather then being totally blatant about it…(no way did he track down some of us the way he did without esp(wall hacks/seeing threw walls to where people are without heartbeat sensor), again, sadly i know the signs of hacks…bc2 taught me to watch for them and how to spot a snap turn/aimbot(because these kiddies never seem to enable the smooth aim/anti-snap features because it cuts into their kill count…)

**** hackers/**** aimbots/**** anybody who exploits bugs to “win”…so tired of this crap in games…wish somebody would bring out an anti-hack dev kit that could be done at the engine level rather then just using 3rd party NGS type stuff and expecting it to keep yup with hack developers.

(UnaSalusVictus) #10

and it happened again but this time, the server had 3 very obvious ones one even admitted he was

then he tried to blow it off as “skill” even hs own team stated to notice it spectating and following him around…

the dude got 12 headshots in a row in fast paced combat on moving targets as he jumpped and dodged around…and then “im not hacking its skill” (then he listed a bunch of hack providers and admitted he had or had used them all…companies i never heard of but confirmed are real…)

also reported this in game…

(ASD) #11

if you have proof he is hacking report him

(UnaSalusVictus) #12

most of the server said they did when we told them how, hopefully they have somebody spec him a bit and see the snap turning and how he snaps around hwen your crosshairs hit him…

(AssortedStuff) #13

THIS!
Calculate percentages on given votes, ignore abstention.

Also:
Give proper warning of an ongoing voting! Many times I’m not even aware of it until has passed.
A NPC voice over would be nice, like we have for objectives.

(UnaSalusVictus) #14

yeah need a popup text and voice thing to tell you a votes going on…really make it stick out…

(UnaSalusVictus) #15

10/6 with 3 voting “no” failed 3 times in a row to boot this fellow

everybody who realized what was going on reported both in game on via steam…we couldnt kick him…and he was talking crap on top of it…