The 'What the Dickens?' Update v53440 - 16/12/2015

(Smooth) #1

Welcome, traveller, to my humble abode!

The abode itself isn’t mine, per se, but don’t let trivialities interfere; Take a seat by one of the fires as I read from a classic.

You’ll know Charles Dickens as the noted Victorian author of such great novels as Oliver The Whist, Niggling Nickelback, Great Expectorations, Our Mutual Target, and of course the unforgettable A Tale Of A City And Another Similar, Yet Contrasting, City.

But did you know that Charles invented Dickensmas as we know it? Thanks to his Yuletide yarns we writhe in a seasonal orgy of liver-detonating feasting, feigned social reconciliation, cloying family sentiment and mass material consumption.

“Bah, Hamburg!” I’m tempted to say. But these comfy holiday sweaters, Trinket trails and Ranking shenanigans have really lifted my spirits!

Then again, maybe it’s the brandy talking… Now, where was I?

Introducing Trinkets

//youtu.be/6T7pYwpUbjA

You take your desk for granted. Crowding it with figurines, nick-nacks, and filthy post-it notes is par for the course, but spare a moment for the Mercs of the world with no portable alternative. Now bury the fear: Trinkets are here! These aesthetic add-ons attach to your Primary Weapon, to calm your nerves and provide light entertainment between spawn waves.

Trinket Hunt Event

Three Limited Edition Trinkets lie in wait for hardworking Mercs to find. For two weeks of the holidays, you can get them all simply by playing in matches. You’ll be able to track your progress towards each Trinket in-game, but be vigilant though, as on January 6th all progress will be lost and any remaining Trinkets will disappear forever!

[ul]
[li]Lump 'o Coal (3 hours play time) - Don’t let the inquisitive eyes and clever branding fool you, it really is just a lump of coal. Cute, though.[/li][li]Olde Flashlight (+12 more hours, 15 hours total) - For those ready to put in the hard yards. Apparently these things use oil instead of batteries![/li][li]Warm Snowman (+45 more hours, 60 hours total) - The truly dedicated will be rewarded with the Warm Snowman. A reminder of mortality attached to a death-bringer - How ironic![/li][/ul]

The Trinket Hunt event will take place on the following dates:

London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Tuesday, December 22nd - 18:00, Wednesday, January 6th
Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Tuesday, December 22nd - 10:00 AM, Wednesday, January 6th
Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Wednesday, December 23rd - 5:00 AM, Thursday, January 7th

Limited Edition ‘What the Dickens?’ Merc Trinkets

Three Limited Edition Merc Trinkets will be available in the store until January 13th, for US$4.99 each.
‘Mine Sweeper’ Proxy adorably recalls the misery of the 19th century working class, ‘Arty Marley’ Arty is a genuine throwback to Scrooge’s ghostly business partner, and ‘Angel of Ire’ Sparks is really not happy to see you. She’s just not.

Limited Edition ‘What the Dickens?’ Loadout Cards

If wearing legitimately uncool sweaters during the holiday season makes you cool, ‘What the Dickens?’ exclusive Loadout Cards will make your Mercs the coolest. Available for one month only, these outfits will irrefutably prove that you spent more time online than with your family.

Dickens-flavored cases will be available until January 13th, featuring all Loadout Card variants:

[ul]
[li]Dickens Equipment Cases drop instead of regular Equipment Cases, and can be bought in the store for the same price as the regular Equipment Case, giving a 0.3% chance of scoring a ‘What the Dickens’ Loadout Card[/li][li]Dickens Elite Cases can be bought in the store for the same price as the regular Elite Case, and give a 10% chance of scoring a ‘What the Dickens’ Loadout Card[/li][li]Dickens Event Cases are given away as a bonus when you purchase a bundle of 10 Dickens Elite Cases, and guarantee a ‘What the Dickens’ Loadout Card[/li][/ul]

Drop the Dickens Event

During the first week of the Trinket Hunt Event, the ‘Drop the Dickens’ Event will take place. Dickens Event Cases, guaranteeing a ‘What the Dickens?’ Loadout Card, will randomly drop to lucky players throughout the event. Keep your eyes peeled when you complete matches - it could be you!

London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Tuesday, December 22nd - 18:00, Wednesday, December 30th
Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Tuesday, December 22nd - 10:00 AM, Wednesday, December 30th
Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Wednesday, December 23rd - 5:00 AM, Thursday, December 31st

Introducing Ranked Seasons

Your rank will then reset, and you’ll be put into placement matches for the first official Ranked Season.

For the remainder of the Pre-Season, we’ve made the following changes:

[ul]
[li]Enabled Friendly Fire in Ranked Matches[/li][li]Enabled Vote Kick in Ranked Matches (don’t be a Dickensian!)[/li][li]Added a Ranked Season Overview page to the Profile stats menu[/li][li]Increased matchmaking search times to focus on finding closer-skilled players[/li][li]Updated the skill rating algorithm to factor in recent Win/Loss ratio[/li][LIST][li]This will mean if players are consistently winning/losing a lot, then they will move up/down the Ranks more quickly[/ul][/li][/LIST]

Trade Up Discount

Because two holiday events just aren’t enough - From now until Monday, all Trading Up costs are reduced by 20%!

London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Wednesday, December 16th - 18:00, Monday, December 21st
Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Wednesday, December 16th - 10:00 AM, Monday, December 21st
Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Thursday, December 17th - 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 22nd

Balance Changes

Augments

• [li]Guardian Angel - Now receive an audio warning whenever nearby enemy air support is a danger to you and 20% reduced damage from air support abilities[/li][LIST][li]This now also includes Kira’s Orbital Laser and the audio has been updated to make the timing and positioning more obvious[/ul][/li][li]Pineapple Juggler - Now allows you to melee hit back mid-air grenades and other projectiles[/li][ul][li]This also includes Airstrike Markers, Heartbeat Sensors and even Sticky Bombs and Molotov Grenades if timed correctly[/ul][/li][li]Quick Eye - Now also reduces the raise/lower times of iron-sighting, as well as increased movement speed when sighted[/li][li]Bomb Squad - Now adds an on-screen indicator to all enemy deployables within line of sight, making them much more visible[/li][ul][li]This includes items like Turrets, Stations, Mines, Sticky Bombs etc

Proxy

[ul]
[li]Reduced Proximity Mine cooldown to 20s (from 25s)[/li][li]Increased Proximity Mine detection radius to 1.92m (from 1.6m)[/li][li]Slightly reduced intensity of Proximity Mine glow[/li][/ul]
Fragger

[ul]
[li]Reduced Frag Grenade damage to 170 (from 180)[/li][/ul]
Thunder

[ul]
[li]Reduced fuse time on Concussion Grenade to 1.2s (from 1.6s)[/li][li]Increased maximum Concussion stun duration to 6s (from 5s)[/li][li]Increased maximum Concussion stun movement reduction to 99% (from 80%) - this recovers over time during the stun duration[/li][/ul]
Vassili

[ul]
[li]Increased Heartbeat Sensor detection radius to 14.4m (from 12.8m)[/li][/ul]
Redeye

[ul]
[li]Reduced time it takes to spot enemies with IR Goggles to 0.2s (from 0.3s)[/li][/ul]
Dreiss AR

[ul]
[li]Increased damage to 27 (from 26)[/li][li]Reduced maximum bullet spread and spread increase rate by ~15%[/li][/ul]
Timik-47

[ul]
[li]Reduced recoil by ~10%[/li][/ul]
SMG-9

[ul]
[li]Reduced bullet spread by ~2%[/li][li]Reduced recoil by ~3%[/li][/ul]
Blishlok

[ul]
[li]Reduced bullet spread by ~3%[/li][li]Reduced recoil by ~6%[/li][/ul]
Hollunds 880

[ul]
[li]Reduced pellet spread by ~6%[/li][li]Increased effective range by ~6% [/li][/ul]
Remburg 7

[ul]
[li]Reduced pellet spread by ~5%[/li][li]Increased effective range by ~8% [/li][/ul]
MoA SNPR-1

[ul]
[li]Increased rate of fire to 50 RPM (from 46)[/li][li]Reduced reload time to 2.4s (from 2.6s) [/ul][/li]FEL-IX

[ul]
[li]Increased rate of fire to 46 RPM (from 40)[/li][li]Reduced reload time to 2.5s (from 2.6s)[/ul][/li]PDP-70

[ul]
[li]Increased recoil by ~10%[/ul][/li]Grandeur SR

[ul]
[li]Reduced vertical recoil by ~15%[/ul][/li]
Other Changes

[ul]
[li]Made Objective the first Game Mode to be unlocked[/li][li]Execution is now unlocked at Level 3[/li][/ul]
Gameplay

[ul]
[li]Removed the Win Execution Rounds missions[/li][li]Increased the XP given per magazine of Ammo to 20XP (from 15XP)[/li][li]Increased all hand-thrown grenade bounciness by ~10%[/li][li]Tapping ironsight and releasing fire no longer almost-instantly resets hip-fired bullet spread[/li][li]Enabled Pausing in Private Matches[/li][li]Synced reloading gameplay timings more closely with individual weapon animations[/li][LIST][li]MP 400 - ammo is now given 0.43s earlier in the animation[/li][li]Empire-9 - ammo given 0.51s earlier[/li][li]FEL-IX - ammo given 0.91s earlier[/li][li]Blishlok - ammo given 0.63s earlier[/li][li]K-121 - ammo given 0.49s later[/li][li]Simeon .357 - ammo given 0.10s later[/li][li]Smjüth & Whetsman .40 - ammo given 0.10s later[/li][li]PDP-70 - ammo given 0.11s later[/li][/ul][/LIST]
User Interface

[ul]
[li]Added new Minimal and Super settings to the video options[/li][li]Updated the advanced settings section in the video options menu[/li][LIST][li]Changed name of One Frame Interval to Thread Sync and inverted the behavior[/li][LIST][li]Off - Improved performance at the cost of input latency[/li][li]On - Reduced input latency as the cost of performance[/li][/ul][/LIST]
[li]In-game chat messages now carry over from in-game, to the end review screen and the lobby[/li][li]Made the matchmaking Rank of all players visible in Party lobbies[/li][li]Spectators will now correctly see which team has won at the end of the match[/li][/LIST]
Audio

[ul]
[li]Continued improvements on the overall mix to prioritize important gameplay audio[/li][li]Reduced the incoming hit notification audio so players can hear incoming gun fire more clearly[/li][li]Improved the outro cinematic audio on Chapel[/li][li]Reduced the sound of footsteps when turning on the spot[/li][li]Updated the supporting audio for the Chopper Augment[/li][li]Added new audio for when players Rank up or down after a Ranked Match[/li][li]Audio polish passes for Revive Notifications, Stilnotto Stiletto, Airstrikes and Heartbeat Sensors[/li][li]Added audio for opening and closing gates on Dome[/li][/ul]
Maps

• Dome - Players can no longer jump on the sale sign near the brewery

Notable Bug Fixes

[ul]
[li]Fixed bug where Merc dialogue was still audible when Dialogue Volume was set to 0[/li][li]Fixed bug where Proximity Mines and Turrets could become silent[/li][li]Fixed bug where Concussion Grenade audio effects would play for team-mates and through walls[/li][li]Fixed bug where using admin commands to restart a map would break Stopwatch mode win rules[/li][li]Fixed bug where the EV destination marker was not visible in the second round of Stopwatch[/li][li]Fixed bug where Thunder could get XP for hitting team-mates with a Concussion Grenade when Friendly Fire is ON[/li][li]Fixed bug where players could receive combat XP for damaging team-mates with abilities when Friendly Fire is ON[/li][li]Fixed bug with Sticky Bombs breaking carryable objective interactions by making them bounce off carryables[/li][li]Fixed bug where the Healing Station could heal through certain sections of wall[/li][li]Fixed bug where players could accidentally reclaim items deployed behind them[/li][li]Fixed bug where footstep audio could sometimes be missing[/li][li]Fixed bug where explosives could deal no damage to someone delivering a carryable objective[/li][li]Fixed bug where the C4 could disappear in Execution rounds[/li][li]Fixed bug where no bullet casings were ejected when firing the MK46 while ironsighted[/li][/ul]

(Szakalot) #2

Lots of good changes all around, pineapple juggler from a useless augment will become hilarious to use on pubs.

The main thing im surprised about is Redeye’s spotting duration, 4 seconds was already VERY VERY long, 5 seems like an overkill. I can see why you want to increase usefulness of recons, and its definitely a good idea; but a 0.2 spot for a 5 sec detection is going to be extremely strong.

(Smooth) #3

[QUOTE=Szakalot;542726]Lots of good changes all around, pineapple juggler from a useless augment will become hilarious to use on pubs.

The main thing im surprised about is Redeye’s spotting duration, 4 seconds was already VERY VERY long, 5 seems like an overkill. I can see why you want to increase usefulness of recons, and its definitely a good idea; but a 0.2 spot for a 5 sec detection is going to be extremely strong.[/QUOTE]

That’s been worrying me a little too tbh. Redeye is still generally under-played and under-performing but perhaps I need to give him more time after the recent changes for things to settle down.

For now I’m actually going to revert that particular change but leave the quicker spotting time in place.

(Szakalot) #4

[QUOTE=Smooth;542727]That’s been worrying me a little too tbh. Redeye is still generally under-played and under-performing but perhaps I need to give him more time after the recent changes for things to settle down.

For now I’m actually going to revert that particular change but leave the quicker spotting time in place.[/QUOTE]

redeye is one of those niche mercs that are hard to use well; none of his guns are easy (this may change with the dreiss buff), grandeur has a huge skill floor, and PDP is only truly deadly in the hands of very good aimers.

Smoke is also one of the harder abilities to use well, and requires lots of map/team awareness as well as general understanding of DB.

Imo RedEye’s spotting is already in a very powerful place, definitely stronger than the heartbeat sensor (though its nice how the two have distinct pros/cons). Shorter spotting will help a lot already. The key difference with the hearbeat sensor is a lack of a ‘counter’. If you are detected by the sensor you can destroy it, or just move out of the radius. If you are spotted by Redeye there is nothing for you to do but hide, or just take it.

Maybe decrease detection time if the distance between redeye and the detected merc increases in time? Or factor in spotting time (longer spotting - longer detection).

Not a big deal either way, imo RedEye detection is in a good place, and the dreiss+grandeur buffs will make him easier to use.

(Runeforce) #5

Spotting with Redeye can feel really wonky at times. I hope this makes it feel more consistent… (Although it might be a completely separate issue, like a bug, where occasionally he will not spot.)

(Faraleth) #6

Very, very nice changes all around I think! Agreed with Szakalot about the Red-Eye spotting duration though, 5 seconds would be really long to be spotted for. Another part that some-what worries me a little is the proxy mine detection radius… At the moment, “untrackable” allows you to long jump away from a mine fast enough to avoid the blast, due to it’s slower trigger time, but with an increased detection radius, I’m not sure if this will still be possible :s

Reducing Thunder’s fuse time too… It seems like it could be good, because it means you might be able to throw it and actually surprise people, without them turning away, but at the same time I can’t help but wish he had the cooking ability back. Cooking the concussion grenade allowed you to do a lot more with it and personally I still hold out hope for it’s return!

Other than those few things, it’s definitely looking really good thus far! :slight_smile:

(light_sh4v0r) #7

Oh that pineapple juggler, that’s going to be fun :slight_smile:

(Rémy Cabresin) #8

Bomb Squad - Now adds an on-screen indicator to all enemy deployables within line of sight, making them much more visible
Is this for the player with Bomb Squad only or for the team(as in a team wide spotting mechanic ala vass/redeye)?

Reduced Frag Grenade damage to 170 (from 180)
Why exactly? He’s been getting so many nerfs recently and the decent players are already starting to move away from him and replacing him with Fletch/Nader.

Slightly reduced intensity of Proximity Mine glow
Any chance you can provide a screenshot with the difference? Reducing it is good but I’m not confident it will be enough to make her useful :stuck_out_tongue: The other changes don’t really do much for her

MoA SNPR-1
Increased rate of fire to 50 RPM (from 46)
FEL-IX
Increased rate of fire to 46 RPM (from 40)
Is this a measure to make these more used again compared to the strenght of the PDP lately? I think these weapons are both pretty well balanced atm but it’s the PDP that puts them in the shadow. Rather see you do the PDP changes this patch, check the usage comparison again and then do additional changes.

Timik-47
Reduced recoil by ~10%
Doesn’t this make the Timik even more similar to the M4? I’d rather see the current recoil or even an increasement of the recoil but increase effective range or even a slight damage per bullet buff. Make controlling the recoil rewarding, giving the weapon a completely different feel to M4 but a worth while one. You said you want the guns to all feel different :3

Outside of these questions I think it’s a good patch! Assuming the ‘surprises’ are things like friendly fire in MM etc, as long as you didn’t do anything utter stupid there like introducing Friendly fire with guns only or smtn to make it easier on the nobs, then I’m fine with it being a secret atm.

ps:
Changed name of One Frame Interval to Thread Sync and inverted the behavior
Does the in config command change aswell or will it remain the same command just flipped functionality? And be honest, is this entire change just to make people trip on their configs ‘wtf happened to my fps this patch’ so they remove them and use your new minimal configs? :confused: Sounds like a super passive aggressive way of breaking configs.

(Mustang) #9

[QUOTE=adeto;542739]Timik-47
Reduced recoil by ~10%
Doesn’t this make the Timik even more similar to the M4? I’d rather see the current recoil or even an increasement of the recoil but increase effective range or even a slight damage per bullet buff. Make controlling the recoil rewarding, giving the weapon a completely different feel to M4 but a worth while one. You said you want the guns to all feel different :3[/QUOTE]
+1

#10chars

(Szakalot) #10

[QUOTE=Faraleth;542731]Very, very nice changes all around I think! Agreed with Szakalot about the Red-Eye spotting duration though, 5 seconds would be really long to be spotted for. Another part that some-what worries me a little is the proxy mine detection radius… At the moment, “untrackable” allows you to long jump away from a mine fast enough to avoid the blast, due to it’s slower trigger time, but with an increased detection radius, I’m not sure if this will still be possible :s
[/quote]

this is a buff/nerf scenario. Mines will trigger sooner making them more effective when you are surprised, but higher detection radius makes it easier to dodge/disarm the mine if you know where it is. You can trip it while turning a bigger corner to escape from the blast. Its also easier to trip and move back, potentially taking less damage.

(PixelTwitch) #11

[QUOTE=Mustang;542740]+1

#10chars[/QUOTE]

+2

#10Chars

(spookify) #12

IMO this will be one of the biggest updates to-date!! The Balance and surprise’s alone are much better then the containment update.

Great Balance Changes! Stuff we have been discussing for a very long time!

This is EPIC:

[I]Dreiss AR
Increased damage to 27 (from 26)
Reduced maximum bullet spread and spread increase rate by ~15%

Timik-47
Reduced recoil by ~10%

SMG-9
Reduced bullet spread by ~2%
Reduced recoil by ~3%

Blishlok
Reduced bullet spread by ~3%
Reduced recoil by ~6%[/I]

The D-AR going to 15% and a 1 Damage increase I was a little suprised about “but” those can be fine tuned if they are slightly OP.

Been waiting for the Blishlok Buff for many months now and Im happy to see it in the game.

I never Use the SMG-9 but I will give it another shot especially with my Founders Saw Card.

I agree with everyone about the Timik-47 and It should be different then the M4 slightly more. Give it one more Damage and call it good. 15/30 along with the slight recoil tweak. The M4 and Timik need to compete with the BR-16 and soon to be D-AR. I have even seen people getting good at the Stark and we all know the Grandeur hits like a ton of bricks.

Fragger
Reduced Frag Grenade damage to 170 (from 180)

Not really sure the point of this but I am sure Smooth has a good reason? Fragger is still a must have merc (for me) and I think he still will be after this nerf. Any Merc that can control a spawn will always be needed.

AUGMENTS!
Sadly I wish that augments werent in the game yet… Not a fan of them and their limitations and bugs. But keep working on them and in 2 years when we can swap them to make all cards useful in some way then I will be more open. This is a very sour area and some Buffing of augments isnt going to sugar coat things.

Updated the advanced settings section in the video options menu
Changed name of One Frame Interval to Thread Sync and inverted the behavior
Off - Improved performance at the cost of input latency
On - Reduced input latency as the cost of performance

I had to ready this 3 time before I found inverted haha! Reading is hard!! Good Stuff I will need to make sure I tweak this in my CFG.

Notable Bug Fixes and Audio!
Keep them coming!!

***Any Chance we can get the server resets rocking soon? My pubs have been crazy clunky. Pub servers need to be reset! Often! Please!! Bump this to a higher priority please. :smiley:

I know two of the surprises but I have no idea what some of them will look like or how they will work. Another surprises I would make sure all SD and Nexon hands are on deck to take quick and swift action “if you know what I mean”…

(fubar) #13

[QUOTE=PixelTwitch;542742]+2

#10Chars[/QUOTE]

+3

#10Chars

(Smooth) #14

[QUOTE=Mustang;542740]+1

#10chars[/QUOTE]

It does make them a bit more similar yes, but the Timik still has considerably more vertical recoil (~40%) that the M4 while having slightly tighter initial spread and more predictable horizontal recoil. It also has a ~15% longer effective range and marginally higher DPS.

At this point it was either reduce the recoil on the Timik, or increase the spread on the M4 to bring them closer in terms of overall effectiveness. Howver it was generally the Timik that’s lacking, rather than the M4 excelling, compared to other weapons.

(Smooth) #15

[QUOTE=adeto;542739]Reduced Frag Grenade damage to 170 (from 180)
Why exactly? He’s been getting so many nerfs recently and the decent players are already starting to move away from him and replacing him with Fletch/Nader.[/QUOTE]

He’s still topping all the charts and is considered a ‘must-have’ by a lot of people. Having players actually starting to choose other Mercs is kind of the whole point here.

(spookify) #16

[QUOTE=Smooth;542751]It does make them a bit more similar yes, but the Timik still has considerably more vertical recoil (~40%) that the M4 while having slightly tighter initial spread and more predictable horizontal recoil. It also has a ~15% longer effective range and marginally higher DPS.

At this point it was either reduce the recoil on the Timik, or increase the spread on the M4 to bring them closer in terms of overall effectiveness.[/QUOTE]

Initial Tighter spread is noticeable but its very initial…

Range… Pfft where were going we dont need range. (Back to the future reference for you kids) (But not noticeable)

For sure notice the Recoil and the Timik has a faster ROF right?

I think what people are staying is that on a stat spec sheet people cant see the difference. We can notice it but I think people want to see more of a distinction. That is why IMO 1 more damage and then all that jazz you just said will make this problem of differentiating go away. :smiley:

(fubar) #17

[QUOTE=spookify;542753]Initial Tighter spread is noticeable but its very initial…

Range… Pfft where were going we dont need range. (Back to the future reference for you kids) (But not noticeable)

For sure notice the Recoil and the Timik has a faster ROF right?

I think what people are staying is that on a stat spec sheet people cant see the difference. We can notice it but I think people want to see more of a distinction. That is why IMO 1 more damage and then all that jazz you just said will make this problem of differentiating go away. :D[/QUOTE]

The CURRENT Timik is great, I love the Timik - but it’s not REWARDING enough to justify using it over the M4. This patch wont make a difference in this.

No one minds the spread or recoil on it, it’s not what stops us from using it, it’s the fact that there’s no reward tied to us having to apply more gun control. The RoF is too minuscule to even it out, the damage isn’t there either. The only real advantage the TImik has over the M4 is range.

It’s as simple as it sounds really, just give us a reason to use the Timik. 1 more damage, 2 more damage, maybe even up to 4 more damage but a vastly lower RoF than M4.

You need to stop trying to balance weapons according to their DPS so much, you’ll never get unique weapons if every single one of them has the same theoretical DPS. This is not how this works - at all.

Some weapons should require mechanics to be applied to be functional, others should require positioning, ADSing, whatever else - but make up for it by being better. Right now we effectively have 4 SMG-9s with different skins and sounds. 2 M4s with different skins and sounds, and so on. All these guns are far too similar in usage - there’s nothing unique about them. It’s OKAY to have one gun have vastly higher DPS than another, if it’s harder to use/master. It’s OKAY to have a gun have way lower DPS as long as it’s hochfir-easy-as-pie-usage.

CS is great with their weapon balances, hell… even BF3/4 is. Look at how different the Famas, AEK or M16 are from each other, now compare that to an AN92, those are 4 completely different weapons in every way.

Harder to use should always equal more rewarding. Not the other way around.

(Nail) #18

It’ll be interesting to see the reaction when this goes public, good stuff imho

(amazinglarry) #19

What is the radius / usable threshold for Pineapple juggler as it relates to hitting back projectiles? In other words… does it need to be “right down the center of the plate” for me to hit them back? Or anywhere within my Merc’s hitbox? Any info on how early / late one can swing a projectile back?

(light_sh4v0r) #20

Please only include pineapple juggler on cricket bat loadouts :slight_smile: