Could someome upload here game his demos?

(_milla) #1

Could someome upload here his game demos? / corrected title

Its been years ive been playing etqw but I found installation DVD :slight_smile: and etqw is back on my hdd I tried to play it again but… etqw is so slow for me now:) dirty bomb much faster and anyway, I horribly suck at etqw now.

Id like to see some game videos, not from youtube but directly from etqw.

anything that will remind me glorious days of etqw would appreciate.
thank you!

(Rex) #2

Yeah, the strafe speed is just insane!

I was just about uploading some demos, but then I discovered your signature and thought “nah not worth it”.

(_milla) #3

[QUOTE=Rex;542697]Yeah, the strafe speed is just insane!

I was just about uploading some demos, but then I discovered your signature and thought “nah not worth it”.[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: i think i remember you and I saw some youtube frag vids. well… dont push game engine too hard;)

(Chronicler) #4

[QUOTE=Rex;542697]Yeah, the strafe speed is just insane!

I was just about uploading some demos, but then I discovered your signature and thought “nah not worth it”.[/QUOTE]

Lies Rex, you were never just about too >_>

(Chronicler) #5

[QUOTE=_milla;542675]Could someome upload here his game demos? / corrected title

Its been years ive been playing etqw but I found installation DVD :slight_smile: and etqw is back on my hdd I tried to play it again but… etqw is so slow for me now:) dirty bomb much faster and anyway, I horribly suck at etqw now.

Id like to see some game videos, not from youtube but directly from etqw.

anything that will remind me glorious days of etqw would appreciate.
thank you![/QUOTE]

I don’t see how watching a game is more fun than playing it ;). Come play with TAW EU Quake Wars on our events :slight_smile: