Proximity Mine does not blow up

(Szakalot) #1

As the screenshot, you can see my fire directly at the mine (the crosshair is off-target from recoil, i had to spam LMB and f12).

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/579074461697690751/1A92E520053D75FAFE582D4C38CEE1C89CCB4912/

The proxy dropped another mine on the corner of where I was standing and I couldn’t blow it up either, had to defuse it ‘manually’ with a QW-style trip-n-dodge.

After firing a whole mag of KEK i finally managed to shoot the mine down.

(Glottis-3D) #2

man, you need to get some rest from DB… i mean you cannot even kill a freagin mine!!
:>

(PixelTwitch) #3

Can confirm tthat this is an issue with collision on all parts of that map that use the yellow room textures.

The bullet collision is curved around the corners and even on the floor, yet the mines go through it.
2 ways to fix this would be either re making the collision mesh on the yellow static meshes or slightly increasing the height of the mine hit box

(KeMoN) #4

Now that you mention it, on Overwatch as defender I always place a mine on top of the stairs that lead to the pylon A (at the ammo cabinet). There is also such a yellow pipe thingy and the mine goes straight through it which makes it quite useless in that spot.