I keep getting these questions as to the rights of what you can use...

(RayBan) #1

I keep getting emails asking for permissions… so let me just say this… everyone who is doing mods for et or has any Interest in modding ET has my full permission to use anything I have created… from my early days as MadMaximus with the flower mines, to my later days as RayBan… everyone is free to use everything I created for ET. textures, shaders… ctf map and script… you do what you want with it… The only reason I’m saying this, is cause I get so many emails asking for permission… do what you want with it… but a little note in your mod’s description mentioning me… will be fine =) or don’t mention me… just make a great map… =)

(Teuthis) #2

Thanks a lot. I am certainly one of those people you mention. Sorry to have bothered you but I see it as an obligatory manner of respect to ask the rightful owner in case I wanna use some IP of others. Good teamspirit to make everything available. Thanks a lot

(Loffy) #3

Thanks for putting the things you created for mods and maps for W:ET into the public domain. I agree that we, who use these assets, should give credit to you somewhere in the final products.

(KeMoN) #4

Good morning,

another happy user here. Thanks for making all your mods completely available.
You have generated a nice and big pool of assets and I’m thankful for all the work you have put into the game.
I’m sure (us) mappers will make the best of it!

Cheers

(Mateos) #5

must* :wink:

(10 chars)