Wanna play the game

(localpolice) #1

When I was around 10-11 years old I remembered playing this game and I truly loved it. As time passed I forgot about it. Now, 10 years later I remembered this game while browsing through steam and soon found out the game had been removed and died, remaining with only a few members playing it.
Can someone tell me why this legendary game died and how can I play it again?

(Chronicler) #2

[QUOTE=localpolice;542177]When I was around 10-11 years old I remembered playing this game and I truly loved it. As time passed I forgot about it. Now, 10 years later I remembered this game while browsing through steam and soon found out the game had been removed and died, remaining with only a few members playing it.
Can someone tell me why this legendary game died and how can I play it again?[/QUOTE]

Well, in my opinion the game is not dead, and there are a few hundred people still playing it. TAW EU still has 3 events every week (30 members on EU side). Game might not be on Steam anymore but you can still go online and play. There is usually 1-3 public servers up and full with people.

Feel free to come play with TAW EU or NA as a guest if you want. Msg me for more information.