Dirty Bomb Maintenance 17:00 - 19:00 UTC 18/11/2015

(Chris Mullins) #1

Dirty Bomb will be in maintenance at 17:00 UTC on November 18th, 2015, in order to perform a game update. There will be a client and server update, but there should be minimal server downtime.

When:
London (GMT/UTC): 17:00 - 19:00
Los Angeles (PST, UTC -8:00): 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sydney (AEDT, UTC +11:00): 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM, November 19th

Fixes the following bugs:

[ul]
[li]Gameplay - Execution - If a player who would have had priority over the bomb joins during the count down for a round no one gets the bomb [/li][li]Gameplay - Execution - When joining an execution match in progress the player spawns in as a fixed camera instead of as a spectator [/li][li]UI Functionality - Execution - Viewing the scoreboard between rounds shows the enemy teams Mercs and everyone’s KD[/li][/ul]

Dirty Bomb servers and client will be updated with a game update.
There should be minimal server downtime.
Thank you for your patience.

(FireWorks) #2

At what time can we expect to enjoy the patch notes?

Also, why always during the EU primetime?

(DB Genome editor) #3

Perhaps because that’s early morning for the Nexon folks who are doing the deployment on the servers? The joys of time zones…

(FireWorks) #4

Theres plenty of IT people doing roll outs etc during night time or other times of least impact. Even some game companies.

A night shift would not be out of the ordinary, but I guess DB is too small to get people out of their comfort zone for double salary.

(Chris Mullins) #5

It’s more of a hotfix than an update as there are a few bugs we are addressing. I have also added the fixes to the OP.

(Exedore) #6

It’s because it’s when both Nexon and ourselves are in the office, should anything go awry.

(DarkangelUK) #7

Aw man the Execution haters are gonna be pissed over that one

(FireWorks) #8

Gotta say I am very positively surprised how you pulled it off. Just a message ingame and then only the download time was the limiting factor for the downtime.

Thumbs up!

(Mustang) #9

Zero downtime patches are the best!