New bugs in the latest update

(Kl3ppy) #1
  • No gibbing animation shown (3rd person)
  • random reload sound
  • random help up sound
  • 2nd round of SW shows destroyed objectives
  • wrong merc shown at the killing card (killed by proxy mine but kira shown)
  • multiple med packs thrown when just one should be thrown
  • various clipping issues on the maps
  • spawning as a merc with the wrong loadouts (e.g. spawning with katana as proxy which is awesome :smiley: )
  • performance feels like it dropped again
  • aimpunch when playing vs hochfire is way too strong (this happens with all high rpm guns)
  • increased amount of security violation kicks
  • voted map is not played as the enxt map instead the last played map gets replayed (happened on Dome yesterday)
  • balance is still ****

(poiuasd) #2
  • invisible player models, seen it happen only twice so far, think itā€™s caused by a revive from sparksā€™ revive gun
  • phantom cloak doesnā€™t always make the humming sound
  • bushwhacker turret doesnā€™t always play the firing sound
  • red eye infravision doesnā€™t always highlight the entire enemy player model through the smoke, only their gun
  • kira laser isnā€™t always visible, not exactly a new bug but itā€™s one of the worst out there

(PixelTwitch) #3

I seriously cannot remember when an update or patch actually fixed more issues then it causes.

-No firing animation on enemies facing you.
-Silent weapon fire from other players.
-Stutter when seeing a new player for the first time.
-Stutter on some explosives.
-No sound on entering or leaving the radius of a healing station
-MG nests appear invisible.
-Side objectives in the wrong state from the start of a match (client side)
-Throwing all packs, mines, sticky bombs when dying while it leaves your hand.
-Random Blue Screen of Death.

I am not certain that all these are with the last patch alone but these where in my mind fixed at points in the past and came back recently.

(Kl3ppy) #4
  • leaving MG nest facing completely right or left is impossible (bug was fixed and is back again)
  • no elevator sounds on underground

(prophett) #5

[QUOTE=poiuasd;541352]- invisible player models
[/QUOTE]

//youtu.be/YxM7Zme74ZY

Glad to finally have some solid footage of the bug. Iā€™ve recently died to proxies coming out of nowhere and thinking I was going crazy or needed to buy myself a new set of glasses.

(alphabeta) #7

A lot of players ā€œappearing out of nowhereā€!
Stuttering during gameplay

(KeMoN) #8

Well that surely presents a minor inconvinience. Iā€™m glad I havenā€™t experienced that myself yet.

(Mustang) #9

Hehe, understatement of the year? :tongue:

(poiuasd) #10

After the hotfix Iā€™ve started getting random freezing that goes away when I alt tab but it happens so frequently that the game is unplayable.

(Rostrum) #11

Hey guys!

Thanks for all your input and the issues you have raised, we do read and try to investigate as many issues as possible that you have listed! We always share the posts around so the whole team can see what is being found.

The invisible Proxy is a scary bug and Iā€™ve already shared it around and weā€™ll try and investigate it as soon as we can, as well as the others youā€™ve listed.

Sometimes it is really hard to reproduce a bug internally, however having you guys help with finding these issues and giving us your view of how they could be occurring is a big part of the development of the game :slight_smile: so I thank you very much for doing that!

I hope we can solve these issues and weā€™ll keep on trying until theyā€™re fixed!

Keep up the good work and giving us great feedback! Thanks :slight_smile:

(DB Genome editor) #12

Iā€™ve had a case of invisible Aura earlier today. I was chasing her down the gas tunnel on the last stage of Terminal when she simply disappeared. Luckily my last burst incapped her, so I can confirm that the model was still ā€œpresentā€ as far as the game engine saw it as hits were still registered. After a few random shots I was able to find her and gib her, at which point the model reappeared with the usual washed out textures (I suspect the texture swap was what actually ended the invisibility).

On a completely different topic, since the last update added a random selection of the next map in case of even votes in the lobby, Iā€™ve had several cases where the map we end up playing is not the one highlighted in the lobby. I suspect that the lobby still highlights the highest one in the list in case of a draw, even if the random selection logic picks another one as I seem to recall that in the cases I noticed the highlighted map was above the one we actually played in the voting list.

(Mustang) #13

Invisible Skyhammer this time.

//youtu.be/6Qk3diarxSM

(MoonOnAStick) #14

Invisible Skyhammer this time.
Is this Skyhammer actually ā€˜teleportingā€™ from inside the ammo house? Iā€™ve seen lots of player warping over the past couple of patches, in extreme cases jumping several metres at a time.