[PROXY] tripping mines through walls

(KeMoN) #1

Hello,

yet another thread about the Proxy mines, but I felt like this is a seperate issue.
I noticed the issue on Bridges in the final stage in the objective room, but it is probably not limited to that.
I like to put mines directly next to the objectives (drug samples) so when picking up, the player dies.

However I noticed, that those mines are tripped from players running past it in the outside corridor! That shouldn’t happen, right? Don’t have a screenshot right now, but I feel like this is quite self-explanatory.

Cheers

(Kl3ppy) #2

I think that Health station and ammo station have the same behaviour. You can get healed or get ammo from a station behind a wall. The trigger for the mine probably works the same, you have a circle in which the mine gets triggered. There is no check if you are on the other side of a wall, you just dont get damaged.

(shibbyuk) #3

There definitely is a check, but I guess there is the odd glitchy wall.

(KeMoN) #4

I didn’t want to open a completely new thread, since I already spammed enough for today.
But apparently there are a few more issues when it comes to tripping Proxy mines.

1st: I can’t knife my mines anymore (side note: I’ve been crouching in these shots. I never checked that in real match, only in WarmUp, sorry)
2nd: I think there might be issues with tripping mines by Nader’s martyrdom. Unfortunately I don’t have screenshots, because that happend way too fast.

Cheers