Respawn Bug

(alphabeta) #1

There is a new weird respawn bug that began happening after the latest update. If I die during the game, when I respawn it as if I am specing another player. I see their movements and merc, and skin. The only way out of it is to slash/kill and respawn again. Several of my OCB clanmates experienced the same thing.

(Toomic) #2

Thanks for raising this, we’re testing out a fix for it currently!

The cause of it seems to be a timing issue where if the player that you’re spectating dies as you respawn you may end up viewing another player when you respawn (you actually still have control of your character, you just probably wont be able to see them…)

(FireWorks) #3

Will this be hotfixed?

Comp match… we got four times with a triple spawn bug. I got caught a total of FIVE times. needless to say we lost.

(Szakalot) #4

didnt happen to me yet but ive seen A LOT of people affected by this

(_milla) #5

same here happend to me today.
I respawned and wtf… i had shotgun instead of dreiss… i moved mouse, nothing happend… character was still. But I saw someone was moving around and shooting randomly. Later I fugured out I was spectating myself from different merc eyes I spawned into:)

(alphabeta) #6

Still happening and caused our team to lose a Comp Match yesterday. 2 players respawned with bug as other mercs. Please fix ASAP.

(FireWorks) #7

This is still there. Seen people on the other team calling it out and being trapped by it repeatedly.

(Szakalot) #8

they know its here, they’ve put a disclaimer after the hotfix

(FireWorks) #9

Doh sure, I mixed it up with the loading time bug. Thanks