Sensitivity issues

(page0rz) #1

Yesterday I tried playing Dirty Bomb as normal. As soon as I loaded into a game I noticed my sensitivity was roughly double what it should be. My actual sensitivity setting hadn’t changed, in-game or out. So I lowered the sensitivity and started playing. A minute later I was kicked by the cheat protection. I load the game up again, mouse sensitivity is the same as last game–double what it should but it saved my settings. This time I made it about 5 minutes into a match before getting booted again.

I hadn’t changed anything since the last time I played. I hadn’t installed or uninstalled anything, or even restarted my PC. The only think waiting was a Steam update, so I restarted Steam and let that happen. I tried Dirty Bomb again. Sensitivity is still wrong, but I didn’t get kicked. Everything ran smoothly for a few games, except for a minor hiccup that looked like a server issue. Finished my matches and went to bed.

Today I play again, sensitivity is still high, but my settings were saved and I was getting used to it. Then, half way into my second map, my sensitivity suddenly changes back to what it was originally. That is, now it’s roughly half of what it should be. Again, I hadn’t changed anything in-game or out. I had to finish that match with the new sensitivity, and now I’m afraid to change it again. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

(_milla) #2

same here.
I had problem during match.
Sestitivity changed randomly, from hight to low… I was :rolleyes: is my mouse broken? And this is happening in game during matches.
Also, I was 2x kicked for security reasons. I also changed config for mouse sensitivity y=0.7 because my mouse software not supporting it.

(page0rz) #3

It’s reached the point where my sensitivity changes at random several times per match. Making the game unplayable.

(Szakalot) #4

i thought I was mad, happened to me too.