About the current rotation...

(Shanks) #1

Would it be possible to never pair up Nader and Bushwhacker ever again? The amount of spam on the pubs this week is just ridiculous. I mean, it’s bad enough that there’s a turret placed around every corner but then he have nades flying at me all the time, that’s just a little too much. Especially when I always manage to get teammates who don’t appear to have any experience playing video games before.

Just my (frustrated) 2 cents.

(Nail) #2

pretty sure they actually do it on purpose to check out “what if” situations

edit: in a very short while, everyone will have Nader and Bushwhacker anyways, let SD figger a fix

(Volcano) #3

i prefer them over having sniper and rhino free

(_milla) #4

i would ban naders. i hate them. nades + crotzni + good player … game over:)

(Destroy666) #5

Turrets are easy to deal with. And Naders will be annoyingly spammy no matter whether they’re in free rotation or not,unless their ability gets changed. Even one well-played Nader can be a pain together with another annoying feature - aimpunch.

(FireWorks) #6

Creating chokes with turrets and spamming them naders… The current rotation can be pretty challenging to attack.

Is aim punch supposed to be the same thing like Flinch?

(Loki.) #7

Naders IMO are the new Noob-Tubers… !
yes, you dont get the install kill (most the time) like you do with a Rocket Launcher…
But just like a RL, you dont need much skill to use it…
Just spray&prey/spam a choke point or plant…

(Shanks) #8

Yes. But when there’s 3 or 4 turrets placed at one objective then it becomes much, much harder to deal with. Throw in 4 naders on top of that and you can see how poorly thought out this rotation is. The funniest part about all of this is that it’s marketed as a skill based game when the reality is that the team with the most spam is the team that will be winning 90% of the time. It’s a joke. I really do wish this game didn’t cater to the casual gamers so much…