.PK3 on the server

(Kaco123) #1

Hi

I made a package on my server. I put there new spree voices, new !voices also a picture when you are connecting to server “camp_map”. It doesn’t work properly. My own voices I mean !news or somthing like that are working. But spree voices are not working I have these default and camp side I have also default picture there not that what I’ve made.

camp_map:zzz_name\gfx\loading\camp_map.tga

spree voices: zzz_name\sound\spree

last30s: zzz_name\sound\vo\general\allies\hq_30seconds_a
zzz_boohate\sound\vo\general\allies\hq_30seconds_b

zzz_boohate\sound\vo\general\axis\hq_30seconds

!sounds: zzz_name\sound\command

All sounds are .wav and mono.
And camp_map is 1024x1024

I put .pk3 file into my FTP nq server

What’s wrong? Why some sounds are working and other not? Help guys!

(twt_thunder) #2

What mod are you working on?

(Kaco123) #3

Noquarter 1.2.9

(acQu) #4

Also 11000khz?

(twt_thunder) #5

think they can be up to 22000?

EDIT: BTW, you are having them in the NQ folder? NOT ETMAIN?

(Kaco123) #6

UPS, 44100 HZ But my own sounds !voice are the same (44100 HZ) and they are working

\\ Yeep nq folder

(twt_thunder) #7

well I also had sounds not working on mods even they should… the easiest is to check it thru the sounpackcomposer… Just dont have the link atm… guess its time for a new download at TWT ^^

(twt_thunder) #8

It was allready there:

use this to test your sounds

(Kaco123) #9

Ok I will make that tomorrow and we will see for today thank you guys.

(Micha) #10

The sounds must be mono, .wav and 22Khz.

(Kaco123) #11

Guys, I don’t know WTF is going on ;/ Take a look at my .pk3 file

Like I said, when you are connecting to server my gfx map doesn’t work. In folder “sound” all files does’nt work.
I dont upload folder “command” which is located in “sound” because it is working. Only this thing is good.

http://www.filedropper.com/zh8install

(WuTangH) #12

I tested it on my clean install and it worked nice.
Is this the final file you uploaded to server, or just file to show us? Beucase its .rar and everything is placed in one more folder. So I had to pack it again before testing it.

(Kaco123) #13

This is final file. I’m clicking on the folder “zzz_h8usinstall” --> Add to Archive ----> Then I’m changing Archive format from .rar to .zip —> Next I’m writing .pk3 in the name of file from .zip to.pk3. That’s all.
Next step i put that file on FTP server in my folder nq, also in my fast download folder.

(Kaco123) #14

Guys, problem has been solved!!! one guy from other forum solve this. But Thanks for your help.

(ETJump-Zero) #15

You should post here what worked. Someone else might have the same issue later.

(kyle26189) #16

It’s on trackbase forums. Anyways I’ve ran into the issue before as well. It happens with you archive your “files” and do the old .zip->.pk3 rename method. Some odd reason i’ve been getting an error with it lately as well and well have had to use pakscape.

EDIT: Anything UI related i should specify.