Bullet Tracers Colours

(AgentHani) #1

Hello there once again,

I wanted to ask another Question,

Basically its about the changing the Tracer’s colour through the weapons, especially thompson, mp40 or pistols etc.

I would like to know if there is any possibility to Change the colour of the bullet tracers in Allies to Blue, and for Axis it should be red,

However as far as i know , i also tried the paintball mod but it just gave me one bullet tracer colour which is blue for both teams,

I just want to know if its possible that Axis should have red coloured bullet tracers and Allies should have blue.

(Bullet tracers is something… a glowing line coming out of ur weapon whenever u shoot.)

Answers will be much appreciated !

(Micha) #2

I think there is one cvar in which bullets get different tracer colors: g_debugBullets
It’s a server side cvar and cheat protected: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/6109-how-to-enable-g_debugBullets-in-local-test-server

Get the source of your mod and change it for your needs.

(WuTangH) #3

There are mini-mods that changed this… For example Paintball mod… You can check its pk3 as example :slight_smile:

(AgentHani) #4

[QUOTE=Micha;537756]I think there is one cvar in which bullets get different tracer colors: g_debugBullets
It’s a server side cvar and cheat protected: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/6109-how-to-enable-g_debugBullets-in-local-test-server

Get the source of your mod and change it for your needs.[/QUOTE]

Yes ! This is what I was looking for :smiley: . Thanks alot for giving me this info after researching it for years .

But one the other hand some convinced me that Adding this debug might crash or slow down your server if many players uses it,

@Wutang
Yea I’ve tried that mod , looks pretty awesome but the sad part is…it consist of one bullet tracer colour for each team, I mean for axis Blue tracers doesn’t fit. It should be red,

Is there any idea for giving a bullet tracers 2 colours for both teams? I.e axis red and allies blue in this paintball mod?

Thanks in advance !