Own [x] amount of mercs for MM requirement?

(Rémy Cabresin) #1

Why isn’t this a thing? / Is this coming? I’d say “Own 3 mercs for access to Ranked MM” for a start. Personally I’d say even 5 but how low populated MM already feels that might filter out too many players.

• Filters out all those brand new account cheaters from MM.
  • MM will mostly have players who invested time/money into the game.
  • Wider access to mercs on players, meaning better team composition = less frustration.(People won’t be playing Aura/Sky/Free rotates they never touched before).

(BAMFana) #2

Makes sense, +1.

(spookify) #3

Works for me.
Doesnt LOL have this and it seems to work.

I would really like to see SD push the majority of players toward Ranked MM games.Rewards and all that Jazz!

(Rémy Cabresin) #4

[QUOTE=spookify;537620]Works for me.
Doesnt LOL have this and it seems to work.

I would really like to see SD push the majority of players toward Ranked MM games.Rewards and all that Jazz![/QUOTE]

Pretty much all MOBAs use this for their MM systems, level 30/40 + own 10 champions are basics there. Atleast for their ranked comp modes, the unranked ones are open to anyone. SD could make that distinction aswell I suppose, wouldn’t hurt anyone if there are more options.

(ostmustis) #5

only reason you need to have all those champs in mobas is because they use the one merc rule and bans, in db it is pointless.

but I agree that they get to play ranked way to early, raise the min level to 10 at least

(acQu) #6

Agree to all what OP says.

(Bangtastic) #7

Wouldnt mind if the level cap is raised too. Can’t imagine that all the lvl 5 have so much fun at bottom with 3/20 stats.