Public voting for next merc?

(PitmanE957) #1

After getting asked who the new merc is gonna be Shoe. said that there is a split between two mercs. What if you would do a voting on which merc will be released next?

(ARTiER) #2

you have to realise they dont care what the community wants. echo stats > random**** > community

(DarkangelUK) #3

My guess is it’s Phoenix or Turtle, since we have a healthy mix of medics I’d say go with Turtle as it’s something properly different.

(Szakalot) #4

I’d say its either Thunder or Turtle.

Thunder fits as a merc from a class that doesn’t have many alternatives, turtle cause he was in the E3 video.

Would be very surprised if its stoker (3 fopses out) or phoenix (3 medics out)

(Protekt1) #5

Stoker or phoenix, I’d be happy with either one.

(Chris Mullins) #6

We’re 100% set on who it is, I just couldn’t remember at that moment. On top of it again now though. Some of you are close :wink:

(Phantomchan) #7

Please be Phoenix, my body and my wallet is ready. I’m oiled up just for the moment.

(Violator) #8

Stoker would get my vote, or Turtle as never played him (and I suggested the barrier thing ;))

(Protekt1) #9

So turtle or phoenix. You might as well tell us at this point :wink:

(Mustang) #10

I vote for Stoker! :penguin:

(Glottis-3D) #11

Stoker all the way!

(Ashog) #12

I would like to have Turtle so much, but I think it will be Thunder.

Imho Turtle will be the last one.

So instead this thread should turn into a massive betting booth. Make yr bets gents!

(Kl3ppy) #13

I bet it is Phoenix.

(poiuasd) #14

MissMurder hinted Stoker on the other forums and I hope it’s true.

(Protekt1) #15

She said “Fire”. So stoker has molotovs but phoenix is also associated with fire pretty heavily in terms of his name choice.

(DarkangelUK) #16

I think MissMurder is constantly messing with you guys. The amount of times I’ve read “MissMurder said this” and “MissMurder hinted at that” and it usually turns out to be completely different.

(Szakalot) #17

she did say ‘fire’. we just don’t know if its her personal preference, or foreshadowing whats to come.

(DarkangelUK) #18

Not sure if you missed my point or not, but she says something, and most times it’s not related.

(Kl3ppy) #19

We will see who comes next, but until then we will suffer from camping rhinos+ auras. Was already a mess during the free merc weekend. at elast aura isnt free :smiley:

(Ashog) #20

She clearly meant Turtle :slight_smile: Because you can fire all your clips at his shield to no avail!