Hackers ingame

(Neo_TA) #1

so i just played vs a hacker ingame that auto switches names after every 1-5kills to other players with a dot at the end (.) and his gun damage was ridiculous high like 1 shot from a pistol kills and he could be full sprinting and still headshot with pistol and u know whats funny the other team refused to kick him and they base raped also

final scores: GFG

my questions is to the devs why the f**k is the gun damage client side or not encrypted with something makes no damn sense and when r u gonna block “setname” cmd to stop abusive hacks like these?

please release the new anti hack soon the game has been a nightmare this weekend. the hackers dont even care to get banned 1 of them said they can make another acc and go hack again. give them harsher punishment! hwbans vac bans ect do it all show no mercy!

//youtu.be/4IJD4MGR0QM

using my name since i was the only player

(matthiew) #2

Were you playing on Aussie servers? I played against a hacker today that sounds exactly the same. Changing his name every few seconds to other player names + a dot.

(titan) #3

this was on EU… was in that game but left as soon as the hacker came in, instakilling everyone lol

(Kl3ppy) #4

I have the steam profile of one of the insta killers+ nickfakers
But i cba to report it via nexon, does take too long time and probably wont ban him.

(DarkangelUK) #5

I noticed the kick vote wasn’t displaying for me and I couldn’t initiate one myself when a hacker came on.

(Szakalot) #6

even when it is displayed it is still broken.

5/2 votes on an 8 player team do not go through. Requiring every single team member to vote is ABYSMAL! >50% = votekick. YOu’ll get some votekick griefing, but ffs, its much better to get kicked once in a blue moon by a random vote, than not being able to get rid of a damn cheater.

(Neo_TA) #7

yes it was in an EU server thats all i play hopefully the new report system is easy to catch name switches with their steam id then their ip ect

and yea i agree the vote kicks is kinda buggy still:

i dunno if the 2nd pic is the other team kicking someone and its an active vote but there was no display about it

(Phantomchan) #8

[QUOTE=Kl3ppy;536504]I have the steam profile of one of the insta killers+ nickfakers
But i cba to report it via nexon, does take too long time and probably wont ban him.[/QUOTE]
Best customer service ever :smiley:

The game is a hacker-fest.

(BomBaKlaK) #9

Hackers Fest !
Lack of content !

-> Bye bye player base !

(_milla) #10

.lol i met hacker yersterday. went to spectate him and made rude and fun comments regarding his movenment and orientation, lack of map knowledge etc.
he later left :slight_smile:

(alphabeta) #11

Need to do something about hackers SD!!! Yesterday some dimwit using same name-hack; all 5 players on my team insta-killed as we spawned. Come on!!! We all left and had to move to a different server.

(Phantomchan) #12

It’s quite ‘funny’ that a majority of the people playing DB don’t votekick if there is a hacker in THEIR team instead the OTHER team. They just see it as free wins and play dumb. Says more about the people not kicking him than the hacker.

(Tanzverbot) #13

People complained about the ****ty voting system in etqw. That was 8 years ago and they still havn’t managed to improve it.

(Szakalot) #14

Naah, people just don’t notice. When you get your face bashed in by 100% aimbot, thats gonna capture your attention.

When your team is winning and you feel like you are doing great (cause hacker clears out the way for you), many people simple won’t notice the ever disappearing obituary, and the rage in chat.

(Phantomchan) #15

[QUOTE=Szakalot;536542]Naah, people just don’t notice. When you get your face bashed in by 100% aimbot, thats gonna capture your attention.

When your team is winning and you feel like you are doing great (cause hacker clears out the way for you), many people simple won’t notice the ever disappearing obituary, and the rage in chat.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry, but you (not talking about you, but moreso the people who fail to notice) are quite blind if you think that a 12000-18000 points vasilli early/mid-game is playing legit if you watch the scoreboard mid-game and such. I’m most likely not the only one who keeps tabbing to look at the scoreboard to keep track of my own score and others to see how well I’m doing compared to my team. People DO notice, but they just don’t act. Ignorance is bliss. Huh what? Hacker? Noone here.

(Szakalot) #16

sure there might a be a few who don’t care (or like a free win), most people do though. Based on how many times a medic ran past me, a fieldops didn’t give me ammo, how people always run into mines at objectives, etc.; I think you greatly overestimate how perceptive an average player is on pubs.

(Loki.) #17

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;536527]Hackers Fest !
Lack of content !

-> Bye bye player base ![/QUOTE]

careful were you say such things…
on Nexon boards if you make such claims you get:

Ardez
3:41PM
Hello,
You are receiving this warning because you have broken a forum rule.

In particular,
Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt (FUD)

• Do not to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) on the forums. This includes making claims on what Nexon’s actions intentions are.
  • If you have an opinion to share about Nexon games and its services, please post it constructively.

Your post has been deleted.

Please refrain from breaking any rules in the future. This is just a warning and carries no penalty.

Thank you!

Made a similar post regarding hacking, a divided community etc. = a slow dying game.
and Wham O instant deleted thread and warning from Nexon tard … :slight_smile:

(Chux) #18

nexon forums are a concentration camp not a discussion board.

(Szakalot) #19

you obviously don’t know what a concentration camp is.

I definitely don’t approve of the censorship that happens on Nexon forums, but hey: its not freedom of speech, its a business.

If people want to go all apocalyptic on you, you might shut them up, if your income depends on it : )

(mti_) #20

We are starting to beat a dead horse here.
Yes, cheating is an issue.
No, currently nothing can be done about it.

If it gets too bad we have to wait until stuff is fixed/improved and they get some activity in the scene by announcing a cup with some prize money. For some reason that draws players to games like flys to a pile of poop.