Objective Counter and Mapvote Bug?

(acQu) #1

[ul]
[li]Mapvote: sometimes the mapvote for map X wins, but map Y is loaded and played[/li][li]Objective Counter: sometimes the objective counter does not work, e.g. bridge (only 1 carryable wins the map)[/li][/ul]
Anyone noticed something like the points above? Was there a change, e.g., on obj counter in bridge (reduced to 1 obj which has to be delivered to end the map). I ask, cause i am not sure, sometimes i ask in chat and people tell me that they found this weird too. The problem is, sometimes you are not fully aware of it until there is this “wait a sec” poppin in …

(DB Genome editor) #2

I think the map vote part might be due to people leaving the lobby after they voted, something like their vote still showing against the map they picked while the voting is in progress, but finally being ignored in the end when the timer runs out. But it’s a gut feeling more than a verified theory, it just seems to me to happen more often when there is a lot of in-and-out of the lobby…

(Destroy666) #3

The mapvote bug is often caused by a last second vote and UI not updating to match it: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/41748-UI-delays At least i’m sure it does because it always happened when i tested it myself and switched for example from a map that had 3 votes to a map that had 2 votes.