Dirty Bomb Maintenance: 14:00UTC - July 30th

(Chris Mullins) #1

Dirty Bomb will be down for maintenance at 14:00 UTC on July 30th 2015, in order to perform an update. The maintenance is expected to last 2 hours.

When:
London (BST, UTC +1:00): 15:00 - 17:00
Los Angeles (PDT, UTC -7:00): 07:00 AM - 09:00
Sydney (AEST, UTC +10:00): 12:00 AM - 02:00 June 25th

Thank you for your patience!

(Mustang) #2

Aww, thought you’d be testing the uninterrupted maintenance deployment again.

They are, no downtime apart from downloading the patch.

(SDStyLeZ) #4

In the past week, the matchmaking back-end has been updated to prioritise more balanced matches over quicker matchmaking times
This should result in longer queuing times, but better matches

from http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/news/3424/hotfix-changes--july-30th-2015

… so you worked on matchmaking the last 2 patches now… how is it possible that there is still the 4on6 bug for matchmaking games… it’s reported for many version of the game now and still not fixed

and it’s not like u get the bug in 1 of 10 games… if there would be a badge for not getting a working match per try… i would have collected so many rampages in the last weeks …

i wonder how all the cheaters can stay so patient cause if i get a working game the chineese-letter guy with 60/1 probably have waited as long as me

but at least u release a new merc like every month for monetization… priorities are shown…
sorry for bad english

(Loffy) #5

… how is it possible that there is still …

They are moving forward at a steady pace.

Personally, I like to remind myself, that they are a relatively small, independent firm (compared to the dragons, e.g. Blizz, Vavle et c), doing their best and as fast as they can.
:stroggbanana:

(DEFEBS) #6

i would like to see a new Merc Role-Call very soon xD I just can’t wait to play with a new Merc <3