Fed up with continual losing

(Violator) #1

Getting really fed up with this

The game seems determined to put me on the team that has no clue 95% of the time :confused:

(Raviolay) #2

lol it peeves me that I jump into a match and have to be the lone medic or engie 90% of the time.

(NeroKirbus) #3

Now kids, that’s why you play with m8s! :wink:

(Phantomchan) #4

No problem with that over here, as I love to play Sparks. :3

(shibbyuk) #5

Same here! Starting to think it’s me :frowning:

(Glottis-3D) #6

get gud, ffs

:slight_smile:

(ispellcorrectly) #7

A lot of the time attitude has a lot to do with your game play!

Positive mental attitude will mostly make you play better, because you’re a confident player.

I don’t bother about the team anymore, I get put on the bad side all the time… could be something to do with me being level 19… and the average being 5-6-7… So I just turn it into a personal deathmatch.

(spookify) #8

[QUOTE=Violator;535634]Getting really fed up with this

The game seems determined to put me on the team that has no clue 95% of the time :/[/QUOTE]

Stop playing the worst Mode ever made… OBJ mode sucks in this game.

Play SW on level 10 and above with 6v6… The odds are much more around team play rather then spam.

Play Execution or even Ranked MM… Those games are much more organized then a 8v8 Objective Spam server.

People do not play OBJ in objective servers! They treat it like a TDM and its very un-fun to play.

Another thing you could do is make a party or play with friends. Basically stack the teams :rolleyes:

Just wait until the day when people figure out how to merc stack like 8 Bushwhackers on a 8v8 Objective server. I just played a Ranked MM and lost to 5 bushwhackers on train… It was very un-fun.

(mti_) #9

How do you guys feel about maybe being able to join non-comp games as a party?
I must admit I am personally not the biggest fan of the idea because Id like groups to play comp which is how CSGO does it but that game does not shuffle teams after each map.
My guess is that the current system is in place to prevent stacked teams. In my mind it boils down to seperating low level players from higher level players even more. Maybe “below lvl 10 only” servers as default for… well below lvl10 players. Only problem with that is that you dont want to completely prevent people from playing with (newcommer) friends they are trying to get to play the game.
Maybe more incentives for objective based play over deathmatching could help.

(ispellcorrectly) #10

Just allow parties full stop?!

(mti_) #11

Pre made parties on regular pub servers?
Dont you think this could potentially turn into a massive stacking fest and make the problem worse rather than better?
If this stuff is allowed we need another system to go along with it to protect “solo queue” players.

(Phantomchan) #12

Although I love to play with a bunch of friends, I personally think that the premade group will have a huge advantage over the others. I think a restriction of 1-2 friends (so 3 people in a party) should be the maximum for ‘grouping’ up through parties.

(NeroKirbus) #13

I just want an unranked 5 vs 5 queue with parties. That would be the best solution for people to prevent stacking in public servers.

(BioSnark) #14

There’s been talk on a couple dev streams of putting in lobbies for non-competitive modes that would join an empty server.

(ispellcorrectly) #15

implement party servers

(mti_) #16

I just want an unranked 5 vs 5 queue with parties. That would be the best solution for people to prevent stacking in public servers.

If you are going to 5v5 anyway whats the point of having it unranked?

Making a lobby to play premade games and in house matches seems like a good thing to implement.

(BioSnark) #17

I would assume that there would be an option to private or it would be useless for scrims.

(NeroKirbus) #18

It’s a less serious mode which allows you to practice new strats, characters, and 5 vs 5’s in general.

The reason why I played League of Legends for so long (6 years) is not having to find a server or anything. It chose the opponents for me, it made it effortless to find matches. I would love something like this in DB, as servers die real quickly at times.

(Anti) #19

[QUOTE=Violator;535634]Getting really fed up with this

The game seems determined to put me on the team that has no clue 95% of the time :/[/QUOTE]

Interesting that you feel you lose a lot as your Win/Loss ratio is 1.7, you’ve won almost twice as many games as you’ve lost since you started playing DB. Is your loss streak recent?

(shibbyuk) #20

That settles that! What’s mine?? A lot lower, I wager (particularly in competitive MM).