Tutorial.

(ispellcorrectly) #1

Can you possible force new players to play the tutorial?!

I am sick to death of connecting to a server where even level 6 and 7 don’t know what to do!

(Bloodbite) #2

[QUOTE=ispellcorrectly;534575]Can you possible force new players to play the tutorial?!

I am sick to death of connecting to a server where even level 6 and 7 don’t know what to do![/QUOTE]

some people strive for excellence, others are born at the opposite end of the spectrum. No amount of tutorials or medication and parental positive reinforcement is going to change that.

(FireWorks) #3

tutorial wont make you learn the maps faster

(ispellcorrectly) #4

I am not talking about maps, I am talking about people not even knowing how to throw ammo!

(AssortedStuff) #5

Ah yes, the joys of having your team medics walking by and NOT reviving you :frowning:

(alphabeta) #6

Again the tutorial will not teach people how to play as a team, throw ammo TO THEIR TEAMMATES (not just themselves), revive, cover teammates when they are arming objectives, etc. These things are unfortunately learned only thru gameplay. We are lucky to have a large contingent of players from other games like ETQW who already know these keys to success. Be happy when they are on your team.