Various graphic issues

(KeMoN) #1

Hello,

I noticed some things today and for avoiding spamming I decided to put them all in one thread.
//EDIT: I will update this post with all the stuff that feels important enough to report. Every once in a while I will bump the thread so it actually gets read.

//OFFTOPIC:
Haven’t played for roughly a month (when Redeye was introduced) and I have to say the game feels completely different. Good different, but I really have to get used to it again. It appears as many things, as well as the overall gameplay changed, which is always nice to notice. Also I experienced #2 again.

´#12 - [Chapel] cut in textures – [19 September]
floor texture is cut. See here

[HR][/HR]
#11 - missing ammo data in spec – [30 August]
I noticed that when I died, the ammo info on the speced placer was not present. I don’t know if it was done intentionally, but it feels weird anyhow.

#10 - completely blue playermodel – [13 August]
I really can’t explain what is going on here, so just see for yourself. This has ocurred today at 16.57 (german summer time) and my ingame name is keMoN.

#9 - Terminal stairs blocking – [11 August]
Now this is really pedantic again, but I feel like the gameflow is a little disturbed by it. This screenshot is taken behind the allied spawning and quite often it happens that I get stuck on those stairs. I realize it is just a single hop, but sometimes the jump response isn’t in that exact millisecond and then I’m blocked. Maybe placing one of those trash bags on the left and a clip brush so it more or less acts like a ramp would be nice :slight_smile:

#8 - XP display issue – [11 August]
I noticed after the latest (Redeye) update quite often that sometimes the XP display is incorrect (in the tens and sometimes in the hundreds of thousands). This only seems to happen to one person max on a server and it happened too often for it to be a side effect of cheating/hacking.

#7 - “You’ve received a new item!” notification – [26 July]
This isn’t something major, but imo when I receive equipment cases and just continue playing without opening and then receive more, I feel like they should be grouped to “You’ve received new items!” [screenshot]

#6 - [CHAPEL] pavement to wall texture misprojection – [25 July]
Hereyou can see the terrain/pavement being projected onto the wall at the first axis spawn.

#5 - missing space in “F6TO READY UP” – [25 July]
I have read it somewhere around here already, but I thought I’d just put it here with screenshotagain.

#4 - [UNDERGROUND] Tiling water texture – [25 July]
I already brought up this topic here, but now I can back it up with a screenshot.

#3 - “We” vs “They” announcement issues – [25 July]
Here you can see it says “They’ve disarmed […]” although I was in the defending team. Same issue happens with the stealable charges on Chapel for example.

#2 - Vote bar continues over border – [25 July]
Hereyou can see that the voting bar continues way beyond the border frame.

#1 - “waiting for players” note is mis-aligned – [25 July]
Hereyou can see that the note for awaiting players is misaligned.
(occured again at 23.20 German summer time; ingame name: keMoN)

Cheers

(KeMoN) #2

Updated list

(KeMoN) #3

Updated list

(Szakalot) #4

the xp thing is an exploit; that just has been fixed, check another threads in this subforum (aura glitch)

(KeMoN) #5

Updated list