Map source files released - Capuzzo Airport Final

(-SSF-Sage) #1

There is start and end for everything. We tried to roll this big rock over 7 years ago. But! After bashing head in the desk. After man tears (small one ! ). After huge argues that could last months! After outstanding feeling of joy for getting done with things that felt impossible! After having a blast on public servers and with great friends! It is time to put the final stamp on this project and move on the next challenges.

Here I present you the Final Map Source of Capuzzo Airport! Feel free to use this file to learn and take parts of the map. If you do, please remember us in your map readme.

Please do not make a new version of this map without asking us!

Screenshots from the editor:

Link to Capuzzo Airport release thread

Download Source Files from Wolffiles

Download Source Files from free host

See you on the servers!

(twt_thunder) #2

“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -SSF-Sage again.”

Great and thx, keep up the good work you too!!
and if you get bored alone you too, join us in thewolfteam :smiley:

(-SSF-Sage) #3

Thank you Thunderpwn! You are making great work, thank you for the invitation! I am not alone. :wink: Pegazus is still with me after 8 years. :smiley: There are projects floating around waiting to be tested and finished still. You may expect some betas soon. Also we have a totally new concept map going fast forward.

(Pegazus) #4

Hopefully the map source will be helpful to everyone interested! :slight_smile: Me and Sage put our hearts into it, we are proud of this moment.

(twt_thunder) #5

I meant both of you :D, keep it up. You guys makes really good work :slight_smile:

(KeMoN) #6

Oh wow! Thank you very much for sharing your project!
I always hated it when mappers close down their sources and then lose it in a harddrive crash so no one can have the chance with working on it.
I’m not saying your map needs improvment, because after 8 years of polishing that is the last thing it needs. It is just the reasonable thing to do.
Who knows in another 10 years there might also be a project like ET: Legacy now, and then all the current maps without their sources released suffer the same fate as iconic maps like Warbell and Transmitter now.

Anyway just wanted to stop by (with a little delay) and give you two a big Thank you! for all the effort you put into this and other projects. (I still belive in Wolf: MP Pegazus! :smiley: ).

Cheers and have a nice weekend

(twt_thunder) #7

you interrested in a new skin on your trolley bus, Pegazus?

EDIT:
a mirror link:
http://www.thewolfteam.org/cmdownloads/capuzzo-source/

(Mateos) #8

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

(Teuthis) #9

[QUOTE=KeMoN;535332]Oh wow! Thank you very much for sharing your project!
I always hated it when mappers close down their sources and then lose it in a harddrive crash so no one can have the chance with working on it.
I’m not saying your map needs improvment, because after 8 years of polishing that is the last thing it needs. It is just the reasonable thing to do.
Who knows in another 10 years there might also be a project like ET: Legacy now, and then all the current maps without their sources released suffer the same fate as iconic maps like Warbell and Transmitter now.

Anyway just wanted to stop by (with a little delay) and give you two a big Thank you! for all the effort you put into this and other projects. (I still belive in Wolf: MP Pegazus! :smiley: ).

Cheers and have a nice weekend[/QUOTE]

If the Author agrees there is always a chance to decompile. I didn’t include raw map files just because of size issues but I nevertheless agree that it’s Great to Share the material for others to learn.