Skyhammer founder skin

(BomBaKlaK) #1

So here it is ! always ! this is a permanent bug

(Phantomchan) #2

Do other people see this as well? Just want to rule out that it’s just corrupt on your side.

(BioSnark) #3

Yes, everyone’s missing the right skyhammer founder head model.

edit, haven’t seen the others but fragger and vas founder models are not missing, at least for me. Also didn’t see anyone else commenting about those two in game or ts servers.

(alphabeta) #4

Not everyone. Several clanmates have the Founder cards with the appropriate “head” skin to me on Medium settings. The settings in this picture seem pretty low res. Could that be the cause?

(DB Genome editor) #5

This is not just a problem with the head being the wrong one: the entire model skin is mismapped and the Founder Skyhammer doesn’t have a radio on his front left shoulder but a knife. This looks like the complete default Skyhammer model with the Founders textures loaded on it.

(Mustang) #6

I can confirm this as well.

(DB Genome editor) #7

Noticed today that it’s happening in the loadout preview as well:

I hope the correct model mesh didn’t get lost in a freak computer accident :o

(BioSnark) #8

That guy who made the most awesome threads ever about re-releasing founder cards unleashed a virus on SD’s office network to target skyhammer’s founder model.

(DB Genome editor) #9

“If I can’t have him, no one will!!” Muhaaa haa haa!!!

(AssortedStuff) #10

I don’t own that card but can confirm I experience that bug when looking at someone ingame that does.

and

(Phantomchan) #11

Can confirm this bug now, seen a Skyhammer with a blue headset running around.

(Violator) #12

Also confirmed - I have the skin but I get the ‘blue headphones’ thing.

(Kl3ppy) #13

I get it too. But sometimes I see the normal headphones, not the blue ones.

(DB Genome editor) #14

Is this still happening? Mine is now OK in the loadout preview menu and when I used it in game my ragdoll looked normal when I got killed (except for the texture switch).

(Napoleon.Solo) #15

Mine and everyone else’s that I know of has gone back to normal as of the red eye patch.