General Help

(monkey_dunfee) #1

I am a veteran of the original ET, and I just now got a copy of Quake Wars. The persistent stats aren’t doing anything and it seems sometimes my xp is reset every map? Any suggestions or feedback on this issue would be of great service…

(Mustang) #2

Didn’t Activision turn off persistent stats 5 years ago?

Also XP resets every map possibly depends on the server, I think it has to be in campaign mode to retain XP through the campaign, then again my recollection could be wrong and it always reset every map regardless.

(f34n0r) #3

Not only did they turn it off, a lot of people lost their stats. The XML feed to 3rd party sites worked for a while but it’s gone too.

(Chronicler) #4

Hello!

I will try to elaborate on what the others meant.

Your persistent stats are not increasing because they are turned off for everyone.

When it comes to your XP this is a mechanic you need to understand if you are new to Quake Wars, on most vanilla servers all players start on an even playing field, then playing you can get small bonuses that improve you in certain ways, these will however only last for the campaign (3 maps), then everyone is reset again. There are some servers that are XP save, like BBA, there your XP is saved even after the campaign.

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions.

I would also like to invite you to come play with TAW, we have both an EU and an NA side. Hope to see you on the battlefield!