Ninja fix request.

Special Edition cards should be above Cobalt in the rarity order, right?

PS: Loving the sexy hexagon skins on my weapons!

(Mustang) #2

WTF are special edition cards?

(Volcano) #3

alienware cards

(Mustang) #4

And how do you get them?

As usual I see no news or announcement about this…

(Volcano) #5

alienware is supposed to be doing a giveaway for them who knows when that was supposed to happen, i think Dirtycup people got them early

(BioSnark) #6

7pm est today

[QUOTE=Mustang;533832]And how do you get them?

As usual I see no news or announcement about this…[/QUOTE]

Your earliest chance to get them would be watching their stream tonight 7pm EST.

They will be available from their website ‘soon’ if you don’t feel lucky with raffles. ( alienwarearena.com )

(Mustang) #8

I see, another American giveaway, hardly surprising, getting kind of fed-up at this…

Think of it as ‘early access’
Pretty much everyone will be able to get them afterwards when they go up on the website.

(Mustang) #10

Yea don’t worry I get it, just saddens me that when Nexon arrived on the scene their mantra was one of don’t judge us too soon, give us a chance, and yet at every opportunity to get it right they seem to make the opposite decision.

This has nothing to do with Nexon. Alienware has complete control over the distribution of those cards. American company = American times.

(dommafia) #12

Have to agree with this.

(Mustang) #13

I was referring to the fact that Nexon choose to only partner with American companies, not that Alienware ran their giveaway at a time that suited them.

(dommafia) #14

There’s no way to know they didn’t try and couldn’t come to a deal with a UK Co. (for example)

(Mustang) #15

We shall see, I’m just pointing out that non-Americans are being neglected by Nexon, even the American press event was bigger and better than the EU one.

(Protekt1) #16

Wow… just get your alienware code off their website…

They have been talking about the alienware code giveaway for weeks. They did a stream during their primetime, big deal. Just go to alienware arena’s site and sign up for a code. Took about 10-20 minutes for me to get a code.

(Runeforce) #17

Nope. They use bronze camo, so they should be just above bronze, as they are.