[Chapel] respawn problems

(KeMoN) #1

I have been experiencing quite horrible respawn problems just now. Even though the timer is at 0 I don’t respawn. It tells me to press space, but nothing is responding.
Functioning work-around so far has been to change team to spectator and rejoin my team, but then i have to wait another whole queue and hope that this time I can actually spawn.

It might be related to my internet, since I also received the warning “connection lost” twice (with a ping of 60), but after a small freeze time it continued like nothing happened.
(All other programs on my computer seem to have been unaffected as IRC and TS both didnt reconnect)

Kudos to the Phantom merc. Funny and really useful guy! He just wiped out our group of 5 defenders at the obj at the last Chapel point.

//EDIT: Also I don’t know if it just imagination, but the gameplay and gameflow feel much better now!

//EDIT#2:
It appears as though it was somehow linked to connection problems on my end. Just played some matches and also another Chapel and haven’t encountered that problem anymore (also no warnings for connection loss)
Thanks for your time and unless someone reports back here, I think you can safely ignore this thread.

(redtractor) #2

I had the same issue couple seconds ago. It started why I was trying to kill an enemy, couple of HS and BS and he still was on 100% hp. Then he killed me and from this point I had a problem with press space to respawn thingy. I could smash my space like a crazy person but the game didn’t allowed me to respawn. Changing team to opposite didn’t helped at all. As for spectator, I didin’t tested this option.
Here is a quick clip where you can see my ping and the indestructible guy. After this I’ve had this problem
http://youtu.be/x4C-TFktt7A