Founders Pack Loadout Card issue, how can I get in touch with SD cust support

(Gwarh) #1

I am wondering what is the best way to get in touch with Splash Damage customer support, as opposed to Nexon’s customer support.

I ask as I have a problem with my Founders Pack Loadout Card redemption. I’ve emailed Nexon customer support and they tell me that as the Founders Pack pre-dates their involvement with the game I will need to contact Splash Damage.

I’ve tried the “contact us” link at the bottom of this site but it’s been almost 2 weeks with no response.

Any info from a Splash Damage employee would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

(Volcano) #2

https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/
anything on there once you sign in?

(Nail) #3

pm shoe, he should be able to sort it

(Gwarh) #4

Unfortunately when I go to that side I get a “404 You’ve gone AWOL!” msg.

looks like the site no longer exists? Or it may be because I didn’t play much of the alpha or early beta?

Either way I’ll PM shoe for assistance.

(Nail) #5

ahh, you realize game is on Steam now ?
you should have gotten an email with Steam code for founder’s stuff

(Gwarh) #6

No I got that bit Nail. it’s to do with redeeming the special Founders Pack Loadout skin.

(DarkangelUK) #7

Check your junk mail, my founders code was there… unless your name is thesuperchris…

(Gwarh) #8

:slight_smile:

It’s all good. I got the code and email from Warchest way back when, I just never re-deemed it at the time and only started playing the Open Beta about 1 month ago.

So my issue is with redeeming the code a that feature on the Warchest website no longer works, the page give a Error 404 now.

(Protekt1) #9

The founder’s pack is redeemed on steam.

(Volcano) #10

not sure why it’s giving you 404, im able to log in just fine and look at everything

(Gwarh) #11

I’ve been told that as well, that is it can be redeemed on steam, but, I’ve tried that and it gives me an invalid code error.

I haven’t been able to reach anyone at Warchest yet, so I’ll give it a try again tonight I guess.

(Shadwblade2652) #12

isn’t warchest just SD? Have you pm’d shoe?

(Gwarh) #13

I have PM’d shoe just over a week ago but it shows that the msg has not yet been read. I suspect he’s really busy.

Can anyone suggest another Warchest contact I could reach out to regarding my issue?

(Nail) #14

you could try badman, he’s UX/UI Lead

(badman) #15

Message received! For anyone else wondering, communitymanager@splashdamage.com is generally the fastest way to get ahold of someone, short of just hugging them until they give you what you want.

(Ashog) #16

zomg Badman iz alive!
Hi there! How’s life? :slight_smile:

(Chris Mullins) #17

[QUOTE=Gwarh;534767]I have PM’d shoe just over a week ago but it shows that the msg has not yet been read. I suspect he’s really busy.

Can anyone suggest another Warchest contact I could reach out to regarding my issue?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay in replying D: Have just sent it all through to you

(fzl) #18

wow…badman is still alive…

(Nail) #19

he never went anywhere, he leveled up