People are hogging min lvl10 servers

(Szakalot) #1

Can we please have a better votekick system?

7/14 players is not enough to kick a spectator.

Assholes are hogging slots on minlvl10 servers and making unbalanced teams.

(Protekt1) #2

They are probably trying to see if someone is cheating or not I would presume…

(Szakalot) #3

staying on spec for multiple rounds and not saying a word tells me someone is afk and doesnt want to lose their precious slot

its not the first time i see this

(Violator) #4

I’ve given up getting on those servers, think I’ve only managed to do it twice… There is also a large number of new players filling up the non max-level 5 servers as well. I think it should work like this -

New players - max level 5
Intermediate - 5-10
Advanced - 10+
New to game but l33t - ranked

(AssortedStuff) #5

So, spectators take up server slots? If so it needs to be fixed.

Also, if spectators put stress on the server they should also be kicked for idling, as players do (but with longer idling time)

(After that has been fixed) people should be able to join a server as Spectator (regardless if player slots are full or not)

(jazevec) #6

I think spectators should get separate treatment. Separate slots on servers, worse netcode (real players are prioritized). I would happily spectate some good players for a change without screwing up one team (who has to play with one member less).

(Protekt1) #7

You actually want spectators to get equal treatment. Otherwise why even have spectate slots. I mean, sure, obviously spectators shouldn’t give up player slots. And spectators could see a delay. But the quality seen should be as good as possible to promote esports or other uses for spectator. Low quality spectator will undermine the game’s ability to be played competitively.

(Amerika) #8

I only managed to get on a Min level 10 once that wasn’t deserted :frowning: