D3D9 issue that was ignored and thrown away by testers

(MrWarhead) #1

My friend and I have been looking for a way to temporary fix this issue we both looked online and through the files. I found there is no .exe files and the files are scrambled I don’t understand any of those files, their nothing like I’ve seen before. Anyways to my point of this article. My friend came across a post in this forum website that was release I believe back in when DB was in closed beta. The post is on the issue he’s having with the game. What shocked and pissed us off the most was that the game tester who who ever he is basically said we know of the issue but we don’t care we’re closing this thread. Now after so many years they haven’t fixed this issue. If you have questions on his issue please feel free to reply, but this was to show that they didn’t try to help or get more info from the guy having the issue.

(acekiller345) #2

I would assume “Issue is now bugged” means he wrote it down on a list, not that he doesnt care.

(Protekt1) #3

You’re talking about an issue listed 3 years ago and it may have been fixed in that particular build. Maybe they haven’t gotten around to it (they have actually been making a game the last couple years and not just debugging and I am sure they have a huge list to work on). You can try posting your particular issue in the bug forum, no need to necro up an old thread to do so.

(MrWarhead) #4

My point of this thread was to point out they didn’t try to solve the issue with the user and if its been out and known for so long and it causes issues where people can’t play that should have been a priority.

(Nail) #5

troll thread