Duplicate EMP Case In Chapel

(DyingCorpse) #1

Hi, I somehow duplicate the EMP case in chapel. I was carrying the EMP case, switch to primary weapon (drop EMP case) and then secondary weapon in quick succession and I found myself holding it again . The EMP case can’t be deliver so likely a graphical bug but not sure if other players can see it.

Link

(Loffy) #2

Thx for sharing, and welcome.
:penguin:

(AssortedStuff) #3

Can’t remember the map but I had a similar situation. I was killed while carrying the objective and through my ‘death cam’ I could see 2 objectives close to each other.
I tried to take a screenshot but wasn’t fast enough. It happened quite recently.

(BioSnark) #4

If this hasn’t been reported before, I’ll just confirm that this happens about 100% of the time when I carry the delivery and switch to a weapon. If I am carrying and then switch to a weapon, I have to hit the weapon bank key again to pull out the gun. Real case drops on first press.

(PinkFrog) #5

I saw that a couple of times, too. Pretty sure the repro-rate is not 100%, though.

(BMXer) #6

Can confirm. This happens to me every time I pick up the objective.

Also, sometimes players can’t pick up the objective at all. It actually lost my team a map on more than one occasion. In fact, on Trainyard once, 4 out of 5 people on my team couldn’t pick up the objective!

(alphabeta) #7

Also often cannot deliver it. Gets thru 95% of delivery and then drops to ground.