Which merc is most satisfying to splat ?

(jazevec) #1

Speaking mostly from aesthetics point of view, which mercs are the most satisfying for you to kill ?

I like to take down Proxy. They can be annoying like flies, and the death scream is satisfying. And I like to cut it short with a knife.
Vasili is also nice with his pained “Nnnno!”
Rhino is meh. He sounds like he’s stuck on toilet, or bench pressing. Fragger is also unremarkable given how much pain a good one can cause.

Naturally, I’m going to bang them all once Thunder is released.

(Protekt1) #2

Rhino. The nerve to be so big boned in a competitive shooter.

(BioSnark) #3

I don’t remember any of the automatic character audio and, to me, that’s a good thing.

(Szakalot) #4

Sticky-bombed Aura - she always flies away so beautifully from the smoking remains of her healing station

(Mustang) #5

No merc specifically, but I enjoy it when someone ragdolls as they’re flying through the air, or giblets getting flung all over the place is also fun.

(Szakalot) #6

which gfx setting controls gibs?

(DJswirlyAlien) #7

I always get a real bloodlust for gibbing Aura. When kill her you feel like you’ve killed a lot more people as a result. Usually after that kill the other team with a lot of red faces and countdowns on them. So satisfying.

(kenpokiller) #8

Doing headshot with Sparks’ on Vasilli with Railgun half across the map full charged

IS IRONIC PARADOX

giggles

(Violator) #9

Rhino or High ping corner ki… Vassili’s :slight_smile: