Min level 10 server - max player count

(Protekt1) #1

I like the minimum level servers, but I think it would be much nicer if the 7v7 servers were scrapped for 6v6, if not 5v5.

I voted 6v6 because I think 6v6 is better for pubs since it allows at least some room for a person missing from a side, whereas 4v5 is particularly punishing, 5v6 is less. Still the lower player count is what I want, be it 6vs6 or 5vs5.

What would you like to see and why?

(Glottis-3D) #2

agreed. 6v6 is better

(BioSnark) #3

6v6 friendly fire/collision on.

(Protekt1) #4

Bump for justice.

So far more than 70% want less 5v5 or 6v6!

(BioSnark) #5

Having played some really nice games on the min10s, I’d like to amend my vote to all of the above with friendly collision/fire on.

(Szakalot) #6

agreed, just give us more variety; and put a " I’m a veteran" option in quick join for +lvl10 peeps : )

(Violator) #7

6v6 - maps are too small for anything more currently (bar dome perhaps). 6v6 would be nice though rather than 5v6 which we always seem to end up with :frowning:

(BomBaKlaK) #8

need more 10+ servers ! with 6v6 and 7v7 then everyone is happy

(Protekt1) #9

Could work but at the same time the issue could be whether it is worth devoting too many servers if not enough people are using them compared to non level restricted servers.

I’ve been playing ranked lately instead of 7v7 because the game just doesn’t run well enough for me at 7v7 (plus less spam and player count is preferable).

(poiuasd) #10

I’d like to see some 6v6 and some 7v7, 8v8 is too much.