HUD Discussion.

(AceOBlade) #1

The main concern I have with the HUD is that the map is too small. I rarely see my self looking at the map while playing, instead I just look at stuff that is in front of me. If DB wants to get more strategy involved in their game then I recommend to them that they make the map size bigger or allow players to customize its size. If they are concerned with the map taking up too much space, then I feel like editing its opacity would also be helpful.

My concern is not with how much area is viewable on the map, it is with the size of the map.

(Szakalot) #2

[QUOTE=AceOBlade;532130]The main concern I have with the HUD is that the map is too small. I rarely see my self looking at the map while playing, instead I just look at stuff that is in front of me. If DB wants to get more strategy involved in their game then I recommend to them that they make the map size bigger or allow players to customize its size. If they are concerned with the map taking up too much space, then I feel like editing its opacity would also be helpful.

My concern is not with how much area is viewable on the map, it is with the size of the map.[/QUOTE]

I’d like the map to be orientation-adjusted when pressing ‘tab’, atm. it is far too confusing to try and figure out what is going on, on a server by taking in the whole area.

(AceOBlade) #3

Same here, currently I just look at what is in front of me, and if it is red I just shoot it.

(poiuasd) #4

I’d like to see there being options to adjust to size of all the HUD elements (or at least have automatic scaling based on resolution) and even removing them if you wanted. As a low resolution player it’s pretty annoying to fight someone who is directly between you and a primary objective as the HUD markers for objectives are huge and they block your vision.

(mti_) #5

As someone who rarely ever uses iron sights I would like to see the HUD element for the EV moved a little lower “into the body of the vehicle”. Currently (while not iron sighted) the icon is obstructing vision of the EVs MG.

(Mustang) #6

Urr no, if anything it should be moved higher, why would you want it moved right into the eyelevel of mercs standing on the ground.

(mti_) #7

True. Moving it upwards would prolly make more sense.