Sparks - Merc Role-Call

(Mustang) #1

Looks like Sparks will be the next merc we’ll be seeing, so far updates to add the mercs have been in the same week as their role-call videos have been released, so presumably she’ll be playable very soon.

//youtu.be/pW6VQBvnwQ0

(Erkin31) #2

I don’t remember, for its weapon, you need to keep the mouse button pushed to charge the next shot and release to shoot or you just need to click once to start the charging and click again to shoot ?

(Bangtastic) #3

Back then, you had to hold down your mouse, and on release you shot.

(Protekt1) #4

Not stoker… or red eye… or phoenix… sparks is the merc that interests me the least. Still nice to have though.

(BioSnark) #5

Looking forward to seeing how the char has changed since removal and the new levels of annoying it will bring to mid-combat revives. Can hardly wait for herds of zombie rhinos that eat all your bullets and pop back up.

My body is ready!

(Volcano) #7

enjoy all those leads

If I trade up, I should get 3-4 bronze sparks cards.

(Exedore) #9

:eek::eek::eek:

(jazevec) #10

Sparks will really dominate pubs. Maybe it’s for the better, people will learn to finish.

This character is a bit odd. From distance, she can revive but she can’t shoot well. Up close, she can shoot the machine pistol and provide medpacks, but not revive quickly.

(NeroKirbus) #11

[QUOTE=jazevec;531420]Sparks will really dominate pubs. Maybe it’s for the better, people will learn to finish.

This character is a bit odd. From distance, she can revive but she can’t shoot well. Up close, she can shoot the machine pistol and provide medpacks, but not revive quickly.[/QUOTE]

she still has defibs, unless they changed that from the last time she was in game…

(BomBaKlaK) #12

is there a slow down between shots now ?
Rapid fire can be a real problem with a macro …

(Glottis-3D) #13

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;531493]is there a slow down between shots now ?
Rapid fire can be a real problem with a macro …[/QUOTE]

yep, it was abused before.

(Bangtastic) #14

PEW PEW PEW!

(PinkFrog) #15

So… when?

(Bangtastic) #16

Maybe this week, or next week. It was stated they found some bug to fix and iron out.

(PinkFrog) #17

Great! Death to all bugs!!

(Bangtastic) #18

you might already saw it but today is patchday 14-17 maintenance ^^

It’s happening!!!
Servers are going down as games finish, 10 minutes early!

Just got a penalty for failing to accept a MM match within 0.01 milliseconds, good game, well played!

1.8 gb! madness

(Protekt1) #20

So only 1 merc this update? Anything else? New maps? Execution?