Is it really so much overload?

(acQu) #1

The servers are hopelessly unresponsive. Quick join and Comp MM is not working very well at this moment.

Comp MM, for example see: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/44533-Penalty-trying-to-join-a-match

Quick Join or Joing by Server Browser does not allow me to deploy. The timer simply does not go down.

Just reporting this, in case.

Cheers
acqu

(PinkFrog) #2

Still having this issue… like massively.

(Szakalot) #3

yup, all kinds of crazy bugs, people’s lvl displayed as 1, refreshing account takes forever, matchmaking is impossible

(montheponies) #4

Yeah took a while to login this evening and join a server - really needs some work, looking at the numbers it’s a lot less than had previously been on (c. 5k v a peak of 11k). Going to lose players fast if they cant join games.

(PinkFrog) #5

its all good now, least for me

(DB Genome editor) #6

Keep getting these two:

• Unable to change my mercs in the lobby, clicking on one of them brings this up:

It times out after a while without ever bringing up the merc list to pick one

• Where am I supposed to go from here, my only option is “Leave Match”!

This happens after I clicked “Deploy”, it goes directly there instead of starting the countdown.

(acQu) #7

Well, i stopped playing yesterday after trying to join a server for over 20 minutes :smiley:

Somehow this overload is a good sign, but at the same time it worries me about newbs. Let us hope this won’t happen today evening again … which i am almost certain of …

By the way: when is next official working day for Nexon? It is Monday, right? Sry, couldn’t hold off that one …

(acQu) #8

Ha, it happens even now. Well, i used comp mm again. The services are just unresponsive. At the moment it seems to be at a certain limit, where it tries to recover, but can barely even fill a lobby. It asked me again and again to accept a lobby on comp mm, then after it finally let me in it was not able to fill the lobby. We simply waited it out 3 v 4. Well …