A Little Tasty Update for You - 01/06/2015

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

We decided it would be good to implement some bug fixes. Check 'em out:

•Matchmaking can now only be done for 1 region at a time. This resolves an issue where players could be brought into a match in a region they did not select
•Credit Boosters description improved to make them easier to understand
-Updated description in UI
-End Game review now shows credits affected by boosters all together under “Base Fee”

•Added loadout card variants that were previously only available at Silver/Gold/Cobalt
-These new cards are now included in the bronze bundles and prices have been updated to match the new additions

•Character skin lighting updated on some skins to make team identification easier
•Fixed issue with missions not being granted if you recently scrapped one
•Fixed issue with Ranked badge icons being incorrect
•Fixed an issue that caused an error on connecting to a matchmaking game
•Fixed an issue where if a player was banned from a server they would become stuck on the loading screen when trying to connect through a friend
•Fixed an issue when matchmaking was cancelled not all party members were informed
•Fixed an issue where ‘Quick Join’ allows players to connect to servers with up to 300ms ping
•Fixed an issue with team sorting not working correctly in matchmaking
•Fixed an issue where if the users profile became corrupted the game would crash on boot every time

(BioSnark) #2

Every update that doesn’t increase spread more is a good update.

(montheponies) #3

ach still no love for us struggling with the UI using g-sync :’(

(Chris Mullins) #4

We know that needs some love :frowning: It’s on our list <3

(PixelTwitch) #5

using a config frame lock of 120fps does solve the issue.
obviously far from ideal.

Really confuses me, out of over 100 games I have played on Gsync DB is the only game that had an issue.
That said its also the only game I struggle to run at a stable FPS.

Sucks that the only reason I got Gsync was to deal with the Dirty bomb stutter and then its the only game I have issues with it with.

(Adzzj) #6

Is that any news on a fix for this?

(BioSnark) #7

infinite, uncancelable “joining session” bug still around.

(Exedore) #8

Try disabling lens flares as a temp fix, we’re looking into this now. Do you have a Radeon card?

(BomBaKlaK) #9

[QUOTE=shoe.;530072]Hey all,

We decided it would be good to implement some bug fixes. Check 'em out:

•Matchmaking can now only be done for 1 region at a time. This resolves an issue where players could be brought into a match in a region they did not select
[/QUOTE]

Just play a MM match with 400 ping on an australian server … nice fix :wink:

Any new content for the open beta ? Maps rework ? New maps ? server binaries ?

(ZGToRRent) #10

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;530106]
Any new content for the open beta ? Maps rework ? New maps ? server binaries ?[/QUOTE]

I guess, nothing.

(BomBaKlaK) #11

Mehhhhhhhhhhhh

(Strid) #12

Dunno if its related to the update, but since I first tried playing the game, there were very few servers online, and there even less after few minutes, all packed. Right now I only see 2 servers on server browser…

(Nail) #13

it’s a second update today

(spookify) #14

I still cant join a server after leaving a server or match. I have to exit the game.

(Protekt1) #15

When is stoker coming? :eek:

(Szakalot) #16

when will sticky bombs stop disappearing? : )

(PinkFrog) #17

I have this with my radeon. Will try the lens flares tip, thanks.

P.S. I got to the point where i welcomed the extra challenge to always position myself so that this thing is not on screen whilst fighting. :smiley:

(Violator) #18

Ghostttt buggggg?? :wink: