Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Anniversary Competition

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

To celebrate 12 years of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, we’re giving you the chance to get your hands on a SUPER RARE copy of of the game which is SIGNED by the members of the original team! to enter, simply send us your best Wolf:ET moment; whether its a frag movie, screen cap or something even more epic! The winner will be picked on Friday 29th May.

Good luck!

shoe.

(rookie1) #2

Will we ever Know who won ??

(WuTangH) #3

Look here :slight_smile: - https://www.facebook.com/splashdamage/photos/pb.27158486126.-2207520000.1433773692./10152882684396127/?type=1&theater

(Crytiqal) #4

Oh lol didn’t know it was on Facebook

(rookie1) #5

Nice ! is that you the winner ? well deserve :cool:

(WuTangH) #6

Lol no not me… But yea that guy really deserved it heh

(Crytiqal) #7

This literally is the first picture that shows up on google when typing in wolfenstein tattoo (uploaded in 2011).
Is this winner the genuine?

If so, then yes, well deserved…

(Mustang) #8

Haha, yea fake winner detected.

(Crytiqal) #9

Yea… great

(Chris Mullins) #10

Hey guys,

The winner is legit :slight_smile: We looked through his Facebook to double check and you can see the tattoo on his shoulder in a few of his profile pictures.

(Teuthis) #11

This Guy deserved the Price, no question.

(twt_thunder) #12

well deserved :smiley: hear hear

(Crytiqal) #13

omg I want!

(Mustang) #14

Nice giveaway, sorry that I don’t have any clips.

(Milardo) #15

[QUOTE=shoe.;529492]Hey all,

To celebrate 12 years of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, we’re giving you the chance to get your hands on a SUPER RARE copy of of the game which is SIGNED by the members of the original team! to enter, simply send us your best Wolf:ET moment; whether its a frag movie, screen cap or something even more epic! The winner will be picked on Friday 29th May.

Good luck!

shoe.[/QUOTE]

How do we send it?

If we post here, I’ll post one first

(Chris Mullins) #16

[QUOTE=Milardo;529573]How do we send it?

If we post here, I’ll post one first

[/QUOTE]

Positing here is perfectly fine. Nice one to start them off

(rookie1) #17

//youtu.be/KXGUpaJIy6g

^^ PS : Not Made by me and without me :stuck_out_tongue:

(Runeforce) #18

My favorite moment was when the previous SUPER RARE signed box came in my mail.

(ETJump-Zero) #19

I guess my favourite moment was when I figured out what trickjumping is. Being able to jump over oasis wall was pretty damn cool!

(calipso) #20

I have many favorite moments but so few screenshots, and almost all of them are with frags, lol. So i post one here from september 2008 :smiley: