MG Bug

(prophett) #1

Why is this still a thing?

(Szakalot) #2

on the subject: the MG nest hitbox pisses me off. Its waayyy biger than it looks, and if your trying to shoot someone on the mg while standing underneath it, you really have to aim at the top o the head to get any hits; as otherwise your shots will bounce of the mg. Esp. true when trying to snipe someone on the nest - which should be an easy shot, that i often miss, even though my crosshair is right on target.

(Mustang) #3

There are several MG bugs, which one are you referring to specifically?

Speaking of MG’s though, the “time before you’re allowed to dismount” is too long.

(Glottis-3D) #4

Nest of bugs, idd

(prophett) #5

[QUOTE=Mustang;529424]There are several MG bugs, which one are you referring to specifically?

Speaking of MG’s though the “time before you’re allowed to dismount” is too long.[/QUOTE]

Not being able to shoot:[

(NoSoup4U) #6

Not being able to shoot while using it, and then not being able to ‘exit’ it. Really annoying, and seemingly random (or at least, I’ve been unable to spot a pattern).

(Szakalot) #7

it feels like the determination whether you can leave the mg or not is biased on the angle you are pointing it at.

(Neo_TA) #8

ive said this from day1 rework the mg nests the hitboxes to jump over the things are too big and to shoot them with sniper sometimes the shots dont hit…