Latest Merc Role-Call: Hello Rhino

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

The latest Merc to hit Dirty Bomb not only has an ability that weighs as much as he does, but now has his own Role-Call. Have a watch and join us as we say hello to Rhino.

//youtu.be/6A3dxJUHX7w

Let us know what you think!

shoe.

I can’t contain my excitement
woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Neo_TA) #3

can anyone tell me whos the merc at 1:11 - 1:14 with the lazer i havent seen that merc before http://i.imgur.com/IAh9OY8.png

It’s Kira. She has no healing abilities. She has deployable Ammo station (Similar to aura, but for ammo) and Orbital Laser strike, a laser beam coming from the sky that can be redirected once active.

(prophett) #5

I hope she has some scent alternative guns/cards :confused:

(Mustang) #6

Great video shoe

(titan) #7

how exciting

(DB Genome editor) #8

So the tankiest merc can actually get Try Hard as one of his augments (bottom one on the Gold card in the video)?!? That’s some serious trolling :smiley:

(montheponies) #9

ach, was hoping for stoker :’(

(DB Genome editor) #10

We’ve seen Kira both in this video and in the recent “Dishing the Dirt #2”, pretty sure she’ll be next and with 3 FieldOps on the field they probably wouldn’t be in a hurry to bring Stoker out…

If anything, we need more medics first.

(Mustang) #12

It’s pretty gimmicky though, I can’t see any deliberate strategy being built around dying three times in a row just to have a bit more health until your next death.

By the time you get the extra health you’ve probably already lost the match.

(prophett) #13

Stoker/Thunder please…

(NeroKirbus) #14

[QUOTE=Mustang;529311]It’s pretty gimmicky though, I can’t see any deliberate strategy being built around dying three times in a row just to have a bit more health until your next death.

By the time you get the extra health you’ve probably already lost the match.[/QUOTE]

Well what’s odd about the try hard augment is that it counts the deaths of the other mercs in your pool towards it. It must be a bug, because I have wondered why proxy has 100hp at times when I lemming in to the front line as a different character.

Personally I was hoping for Phoenix… :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #15

Does tryhard count when you’re incapped and then revived or do you need to be completely gibbed?

(NeroKirbus) #16

I haven’t tested this, so I’m not exactly sure. I know for sure the additional life only applies once you respawn.