Apologies and reputation back

(-PogS-) #1

Mustang and Nail,

I want you to apologize for your false accusations and get my reputation back. Then i’ll apologize for calling you an idiot :wink:
That is all i ask justice. I am a forgiving man.

(Szakalot) #2

[QUOTE=-PogS-;529277]Mustang and Nail,

I want you to apologize for your false accusations and get my reputation back. Then i’ll apologize for calling you an idiot :wink:
That is all i ask justice. I am a forgiving man.[/QUOTE]

nobody cares : )

(redtractor) #3

I care :smiley:
#10 chars

(-PogS-) #4

You’re not everybody :wink: Some actually care about injustice in this world, maybe just not on these forums though…

So if I call you a liar, drag you in dirt, destroy your reputation, and insult you without reason, you will accept it without a word ? Too bad for you :frowning: I have my honor to defend.

The problem is that I face guys that have positions of power here, friends and don’t hesitate to abuse their power to destroy my respectability. And there is also none that is doing its job as moderator to make justice here. Maybe because Mustang is moderator ?

(Wezelkrozum) #5

//youtu.be/m0aVka8zmFw

(Rex) #6

Do you know that this forum has a pm function?

(-PogS-) #7

They don’t react to PMs.
If you don’t care don’t post. Moderators are here to do their job and do justice.

Apology not accepted.
Get on your knees and beg.

(BioSnark) #9

best thread.

thanks.

(ToonBE) #10

What happened?

http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/34389-Dirty-Bomb-Fan-Sites-Groups-Twitters-etc?p=528110&viewfull=1#post528110
Read from that post onwards.

tl;dr they are fighting over the meaning of the word ‘official’

(Kl3ppy) #12

we are not in the kindergarten, get over it …

-closed-