crosshair options

(OwNLY) #1

Hi guys,

i was wondering if we actually get more crosshair options for DB before release.

This is kind of a big issue imo since this game is a lot about good aiming…

I dont want to decide between a crosshair that is so huge it blocks my view on the enemy,
or so small i could lose sight of it when i flick.

These options should be a must-have.

I know i can be a little picky about this issue, but i have been using crosshair #3 in Quake Live since forever…

What do you think?

(ToonBE) #2

There should indeed be a ton more options. It is not hard to do, so I guess they’ll introduce new ones “soon”.

(Nail) #3

I personally like #14

(Zenity) #4

I personally find that in games with lots of crosshair choices I usually have a harder time finding something that is just right. I think that’s because it’s always easier to add new crosshairs than to really figure out how to make the existing choices great.

I would much prefer a small number of sensible crosshair choices, but more options to customize that crosshair with line thickness, expansion behaviour, etc.

(Mustang) #5

Looking forward to these options being added.

Also more accurate crosshair scaling, medium is too big, but small is too small.

(Matuka) #6

Agreed, we need more crosshairs! This full crosshair is on its way to being something nice, but it’s just too huge. I’d much prefer it if we could feed our own crosshair bitmaps into Dirty Bomb and use them (The same way with Quake games that you can add custom crosshairs). Something like this surely couldn’t be too much work, right?

(Protekt1) #7

We need a very customizable crosshair.