Request: Trade Up

(acQu) #1

Hi again,

the Trade Up Menu needs improvement.

Since this is one of the most often tasks to be performed, i think it would be better to think about making the process to trade up cards faster.

Here where i think it can be improved:

• the process to get to a merc trade: i think the trading menu should be one of the most main menus
  • the process once you picked a merc and got a loadout card: i just do not want to press through all the menus again.

Please SD: think this through. Make some awesome menu work to get this going faster. Once i traded some cards, for example, i do not want to be thrown back to main menu, to choose trade up again. I want it to go all as fast as possible.

Thanks, ggs
acqu

(Rémy Cabresin) #2

I just want an option to ‘check/mark’ the cards I often use so they don’t show/aren’t selectable when using trade ups. The amount of times where I pressed auto-fill because I had a ****load of iron cards and it threw away a good one pains me :frowning:

(PinkFrog) #3

I agree to both points:

• After creating a new card keep the player in the trade-up menu in case he wants to trade another.
  • Enable card-locking so that they won’t be auto-filled

Additionally: there is no need for the game to lock currently equipped cards. When i create a higher-level card i often use the currently equipped cards for trading. It is inconvenient to first un-equip the card and then re-start the selection process.
The game should trust me that i know what i’m doing. A warning that the card is currently equipped would be essential though, agreed.