HUD/UI overlapping crosshair

(Rémy Cabresin) #1

This to me is one of the most irritating things around atm imo. The crosshair is in a layer behind the HUD indicators for objectives and deployables. It happens quite often that you’re aiming in a duel and you ‘line up’ with a HUD icon and you simply can’t keep track of your crosshair anymore because the HUD clutters **** up, especially if you use a crosshair color same/similar to HUD element colors.

(mccrorie) #2

Yes, this. Plus the icons in general clutter up your vision. I distinctly recall trying to shoot at someone far away who was standing in front of an obj icon that was the same size as the player model, and it was a huge visual distraction. I assume at some point we can turn these explanatory hints off… (if not already? lol)

(Chux) #3

Icons should be revised, the EV is by far the worse since it’s impossible to see if there’s a guy mounted on the gun or not.

(Wezelkrozum) #4

There should be an option to disable all objective icons. Nothing more or less. Worst thing, you can’t disable your teammates icons because then you can’t distinguis them from the enemy. The game is broken.

(Szakalot) #5

yes its broken beyond repair, all hope is lost cause a few icons block your vision.