Hochfir SMG For All?

(MattjA) #1

Currently we see the Hochfir SMG used on Proxy, and what other mercs?
At the moment I feel that the Blishlock is being spread amongst a large majority of the mercs, but why should that be the only SMG that is spread evenly?

For me personally, I am not too fond of the other mercs because of this. I am a huge fan of the Hochfir SMG and it actually doesn’t need any modifications to what I can see. At the high level of competitive play it is actually very hard to kill someone during firefights as well as the fall off damage feeling like on of the highest.

Since the Fletcher patch I know a few people that are currently using the Empire 9 SMG on the shotgun class as their main SMG just because they dislike the blishlock, but why are we forced to play this weapon over the majority of mercs? I think that the SMGs should be evenly available, but put a certain rarity on the ones that you may feel are more powerful than others, or better still…do it without rarity.

There might be a counter argument that says the game will be overrun by the Hochfir, yes this might be true but wouldn’t you want people to enjoy the game more by playing the mercs and weapons they so desire rather than restricting them to a particular merc because of the weapon and therefore ending up not supporting the game as much when they feel they don’t need any of the additional mercs?

This is to only amend those mercs who currently have SMG available to them.

(Humbugsen) #2

Yes, i agree
I made a similar post at nexon forums : http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/10715/1-more-weapon-for-every-merc
But maybe the blishlok is just the problem, most people don’t seem to like it.
I’m more a fan of bushwackers smg though

(prophett) #3

I do wish there were more alternatives. Will rarely ever touch fletcher or aura due to shotties and the equally shi tty bitchlock…

(-PogS-) #4

I also would like to have more choice for SMGs. I mainly play SawBonez and Crozny, MG9 or Blishlok is limited. Pesonnaly i don’t like the Blishlok too, too slow for me. So it leaves me with SMG-9 and Crozny. SMg-9 is not so ,great so it leaves me with Crozny which is ok. I’d like to have the kek-10, EMpire-9 or Hochfir.

(Humbugsen) #5

Would really like more semiautomatic rifles. Currently only arty has one, why? :frowning:
I really like rifles. If shotguns were rifles, those classes would be much more interesting for me.
maybe add rifles? :slight_smile: Would like something like artys with ~12clip, more damage, lower firerate, bit more stability and more recoil

(Mustang) #6

Some of the mercs that aren’t in the game have some weapons more akin to aemi-auto rifles.

(Glottis-3D) #7

amaebi-auto rifles.

(meat) #8

I use a loadout card with a Hochfir when I play nader. Not going to look for another Nader card love this one with the Hochfir.

(ToonBE) #9

I don’t think that would be a good idea. More weapons however is. An even better idea is to remove weapons from the load out cards and make weapon cards instead.

(ToonBE) #10

I have only been in the game for 12 months now. Can you tell something more about semi auto rifles? Are you talking about red eyes gun?

(Nail) #11

iirc, Aimee has a semi auto snipey

(-PogS-) #12

The PDP-70 is a semi-auto rifle. Vassili can get it already.

(Nail) #13

yep same same I think

(Szakalot) #14

[QUOTE=Nail;529177]yep same same I think

[/QUOTE]

man, im looking at that map… so many paths : (

(Runeforce) #15

I’m really hoping for a comeback of the cut part in the TDM mode.