I just found this wonderful place.

(MattjA) #1

Hey guys!

Thanks to Mr. Shoe for pointing me in the right direction, I have actually found a good forum. :penguin:
For those that don’t know me, I have been playing FPS games (mostly) since 2006 starting with Enemy Territory and then turning to CoD, Shootmania, CS:GO and finally Dirty Bomb! I am currently playing for team …INITIALIZE. I usually float around in the occasional twitch chat from time to time if I’m not grinding out endless hours as Proxy.

Happy to meet new people and get into this wonderful Splash Damage community some more, it’s sure going to be hella fun :smiley:

STAY FRESH!

(Nail) #2

welcome
:magicpony:

(Pytox) #3

Hello! :stroggtapir:

MattjA hey welcome!

(DarkangelUK) #5

Welcome! I’m new here myself, seems to be ok anyway

(prophett) #6

Wecome!!!

(potty200) #7

[QUOTE=MattjA;528678]Hey guys!

Thanks to Mr. Shoe for pointing me in the right direction, I have actually found a good forum. :penguin:
For those that don’t know me, I have been playing FPS games (mostly) since 2006 starting with Enemy Territory and then turning to CoD, Shootmania, CS:GO and finally Dirty Bomb! I am currently playing for team …INITIALIZE. I usually float around in the occasional twitch chat from time to time if I’m not grinding out endless hours as Proxy.

Happy to meet new people and get into this wonderful Splash Damage community some more, it’s sure going to be hella fun :smiley:

STAY FRESH![/QUOTE]

Low skiller alert :X